BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s heavy, it could well have done 🤭 don’t forget her heart rate was like 133 on her walk so lord knows what it was when dancing. I’m not as heavy as Beck (surprisingly) and half an hour of cardio for me would burn about 300-350
She was just stood there flailing her arms around and doing a couple of kicks for a few minutes there’s not a chance in hell 😂 stuff like that makes her believe she’s actually making a difference 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She honestly makes me feel sick.
Starts mmmmmmm over the food as soon as it’s in her trap
At least give yourself some time to taste it before making noises you weeble wobble
As an adult, who audibly says "mmmmmmm" when eating? I think I could eat the most beautiful food at the most amazing, lavish restaurant and "mmmmmm" still wouldn't escape my mouth, never mind when eating some microwaved doner meat. And she says "mmmmmm" every time she eats.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love when we get shoutouts if that makes sensum? I often wonder how many of her enablers read here
It's hilarious that we get called losers despite being the ones with lives, jobs, partners, children, friends... Then you've got Becki who has none of these things and lives in her mum and dad's spare room. But we're the losers right?!

Reactions: 38
It's hilarious that we get called losers despite being the ones with lives, jobs, partners, children, friends... Then you've got Becki who has none of these things and lives in her mum and dad's spare room. But we're the losers right?!
Then even star living in the comments like it's her own show, but nope we're the sadacts 👌🏻

Reactions: 16
I never wanted to be a bully at school, I don't know about you? 🙄
Unlike Becki lmao
Some of us did well at school which is why we’re not living in mummy and daddy’s council house, unemployed at age 31 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Unlike Becki lmao
Some of us did well at school which is why we’re not living in mummy and daddy’s council house, unemployed at age 31 x
exactly?? I don't understand how her enablers come to these conclusions and make these sweeping statements? but they're ok with her eating herself to death.....x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why I would I live in my mums council house when I have my own council house 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder if she ever sits there and thinks ‘FML I’m never gonna get laid’
I don’t think that’s even on the periphery of her smooth brain - all she cares about is where her next food is coming from and when

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love the “tattle is middle aged jobless woman” spiel

Excuse me, I’m male, constantly eat 4 Yogits, Pork Pies and loada biscuits, regularly have curreh, and suffer with Prader Willi, however I do love Serah and am in fact dead, and still I’m in better health than Becki

What a do

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Excuse me, I’m male, constantly eat 4 Yogits, Pork Pies and loada biscuits, regularly have curreh, and suffer with Prader Willi, however I do love Serah and am in fact dead, and still I’m in better health than Becki

What a do
Honestly more accurate to say TikTok is jobless middle aged women

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Just searched her up to look through yesterdays uploads and this came up below her profile. Becki and feminine DO NOT go in the same sentence together. My fellas Willy is more feminine than her ffs.
Also “chubby arms and legs” Becki you’re fat, you’re obese, you’re gigantic. My 11 year old girl is chubby where she’s not quite stretched out for the pre teen stage. Delulu bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20

What a do
I don’t know what I just read

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seen this one mentioned across a few thread. I'm on enough already but.... I'm coming to join the gang 🤸🏼🤸🏼🤸🏼🤸🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.