BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, have just read through today’s posts and think I’ve woken up most of the estate with my laughing. You lot are the funniest people on the internet! I can barely see from crying laugh and my sides ache.
bleeping witty geniuses the lot of you.
And to think, her enablers think we're the miserable ones. X

Reactions: 11
So if the biscoff frappe was available she would have had a burger, chips, a galaxy pie, a McFlurry and an ice cream frappe drink? Am I an almond wanker or is that a lot of food. Maybe I’d have that at a social gathering or something but I wouldn’t order it for myself 😹
Don't forget the cheese bites!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
First chance she gets wiv caff out the house to scran a massive Maccies, using her dad as an excuse to order a shitload of food for herself. Wild

Reactions: 20
She honestly makes me feel sick.
Starts mmmmmmm over the food as soon as it’s in her trap
At least give yourself some time to taste it before making noises you weeble wobble

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Look at the bag shape when she puts the chicken Big Mac on top. There’s another box in that bag. 2 burgers bec

Reactions: 12
Look at the bag shape when she puts the chicken Big Mac on top. There’s another box in that bag. 2 burgers bec
It annoys me that she opens takeaway bags so the camera doesn’t get it.
Like, what are you hiding? We all know there’s extra food 😂

Reactions: 23
Maybe Caff's on slimming world and that's where she's getting her random ideas from?!
Cath’s weight seems stable. Becki does have the PON books though with all the sw type recipes in there.. wonder if she’s back on that with the overnight oats, weetabix breakfast cheesecake, burger bowl, haribo sweets .. are all popular on sw.
---
She said a few weeks ago she will be decorating this year. I'm sure she'll add that to her list of achievements. The heavy breathing will be on overdrive if she paints/ replaces the hideous wallpaper.
I cannot see her doing any painting or things like that. It’d kill her. Decorating probably means buying some colourful cushions for her bed lol

Reactions: 6
Cath’s weight seems stable. Becki does have the PON books though with all the sw type recipes in there.. wonder if she’s back on that with the overnight oats, weetabix breakfast cheesecake, burger bowl, haribo sweets .. are all popular on sw.
---

I cannot see her doing any painting or things like that. It’d kill her. Decorating probably means buying some colourful cushions for her bed lol
Excuse you she changes up the flowers In her vase 3x a year 🤣

• Haha
Doesn't like cheese but goes for the cheese & herb bites and the chicken big mac with cheese. Make it make sense, Beckatron
In Bison’s defence you can hardly call the cheese on the burger cheese, it’s plastic cheese 😂😂😂😂. But she eats more cheese than I do and I love cheese.

• Haha
I always watch Bison on 2x speed 😂😂
I literally have to. She’s boring asf.
---
Omg I had to work out the calories in that maccies. So her dance workout burned 459 calories.. her takeaway (large fries, 2 x chive dep, cheese bites, chicken Big Mac, galaxy mcfleury, galaxy pie) all came to 2,443 calories.. if we think she only had 1 dep & saved the other it’s 2,158) I can’t believe the chive drop is 285 cal per portion lol the galaxy pie is only 248 cals
---
“I know now the running and the slow running wasn’t working all the time for me” wtf does that even mean lol u did it 3 times. Nothing is working all the time for you as you aren’t consistent.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
First chance she gets wiv caff out the house to scran a massive Maccies, using her dad as an excuse to order a shitload of food for herself. Wild
It’s bleeping infuriating because she says her dad will have some but WE KNOW he won’t even get a bleeping sniff of the food, it’s so awful she’s using her dad like that

Can't figure out if she's rage baiting by lying AGAIN about trying those maccies items ( 3 times for the bigmac wtf 😂) or genuinely eats so much fuckin maccies she's forgotten? Either way, tragic. She's a mess, her face is getting mushier and mushier by the day

Reactions: 14
I saw a video on You Tube on a channel called Tiktokcals. In the video they worked out Bisons calories for the day over a few days. Im sure if she was eating the amount of calories that they worked out she wouldnt be that size.

Reactions: 7
that “dance workout” did NOT burn 459 calories lmao
She’s heavy, it could well have done 🤭 don’t forget her heart rate was like 133 on her walk so lord knows what it was when dancing. I’m not as heavy as Beck (surprisingly) and half an hour of cardio for me would burn about 300-350

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.