BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not having it that she’s not had a maccies today. It’s a hard and fast rule that she has the new menoo on the day it comes out.
Tbf I had the quarter pounder deluxe today and it’s got too much salid on it for the bison.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
whoever invented doner met that can be cooked in 8 minutes in a microwave...you will pay for your crimes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
whoever invented doner met that can be cooked in 8 minutes in a microwave...you will pay for your crimes
I bet it absolutely stunk the kitchen out. How desperate do you have to be to think frozen microwave diner meat is “amazing”.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m not having it that she’s not had a maccies today. It’s a hard and fast rule that she has the new menoo on the day it comes out.
Tbf I had the quarter pounder deluxe today and it’s got too much salid on it for the bison.
Aye but it’s normally McDonnums Fursday isn’t it x

Reactions: 6
Donner meat is disgusting but frozen donner meat is all sorts of wrong
I had a look at the ingredients for the ‘grill house chicken kebab meat’ she used from Iceland…

IMG_1516.jpeg

Saw it says ‘mechanically separated chicken meat’ which is that pink slime “meat’ where they use processed chicken waste parts.

Yet bisons orgasming over it saying it’s going to be a game changer…

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
She could use those poached egg bags as a bra thay are the same shape as her pitta tits

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had a look at the ingredients for the ‘grill house chicken kebab meat’ she used from Iceland…

View attachment 2881448
Saw it says ‘mechanically separated chicken meat’ which is that pink slime “meat’ where they use processed chicken waste parts.

Those words just don’t go together 🤢

Reactions: 10
she will have had it today but post the videum in a few day time to make it look like she doesn't spend 24/7 eating

Reactions: 6
I wonder if her mum & dad really do appreciate when she cooks for them and does all these weird creations or they just humour her out of fear she’ll sit on their heads and crush their skulls if they say no…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've had one doner kebab in my life when very drunk. Can't imagine having it sober

Reactions: 8
I wonder if her mum & dad really do appreciate when she cooks for them and does all these weird creations or they just humour her out of fear she’ll sit on their heads and crush their skulls if they say no…
I think the latter...

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2881448

Oh duck. I am heaving. 52% of it is some kind of 'meat' and the rest is shite. If you gave her a turd in a pitta bread she'd bleeping eat it.

• Sick
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2881448

Mutton fat and mutton not even bleeping lamb🤢🤢🤢🤢 mystery meat pish

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Omg how much vanilla extract did she put in, these sweets are gonna taste like battery acid 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She eats some bleeping disgusting “food” man, there’s absolutely no need. I’m a gluttonous bleep sometimes but you’d never catch me eating mechanically separated meat and the type of chicken that bounces off your teeth when you try to chew 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.