BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never made a poached egg in my life. Kind of want to now just to see how easy/hard it is to duck up.
---
‘I’ll let you know how they taste’ probably like eggs Becki
They’re easy to make, even if they turn out looking shite they’re still Mmmmmmmm

Reactions: 3
Yes, and also the same for serum - sirrum. Gah!
her accent/inflection/whatever the duck it is goes THROUGH me.

Her flabby congested morning voice
Her substitute teacher sassy voice.
Her performative noncing ‘mayyyke sheeewah yew chewww your double Big Mac pooooorashaaa’ voice
Her slow reading -and then I gave it all a good meeeexxx- recipe voice
Her ‘actually yeah I can pronounce basic words when some bleep is paying me’ scam ad voice

ALL. GO. THROUGH. ME.

Close second is Steph Vavron’s whatever the duck that is Scottish accent. Sorry Scottish tattlers I love youm all especially Glaswegians but that’s an abomination.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
her accent/inflection/whatever the duck it is goes THROUGH me.

Her flabby congested morning voice
Her substitute teacher sassy voice.
Her performative noncing ‘mayyyke sheeewah yew chewww your double Big Mac pooooorashaaa’ voice
Her slow reading -and then I gave it all a good meeeexxx- recipe voice
Her ‘actually yeah I can pronounce basic words when some bleep is paying me’ scam ad voice

ALL. GO. THROUGH. ME.

Close second is Steph Vavron’s whatever the duck that is Scottish accent. Sorry Scottish tattlers I love youm all especially Glaswegians but that’s an abomination.
The upward inflection on her recipe videos is also v v grating

Reactions: 11
I don't understand how this girl has got to her 30s and doesn't know how to poach an egg?! And has to use something to help her which she can't even use. She uses a glass that's too tall then swaps to a different glass that's basically the same and has the same problem with the egg 🤔
Why do all these fat heffers have issues cooking eggs!? 🤬
---
Also who’s gonna break it to her they don’t sell Doner (or Donna if you’re bison) meat in Nashville?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It makes me rage that she always buys half a cucumber every time she does a food shop

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Donner meat is disgusting but frozen donner meat is all sorts of wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The way she pushes her tongue to her teeth when posing enrages me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"this juice looks amaziiin" peppa pig apple juice? Am I hallucinating???

So she's got tomorrows tea I bet she STILL finds an excuse to waddle around a shop buying tit though

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"this juice looks amaziiin" peppa pig apple juice? Am I hallucinating???

So she's got tomorrows tea I bet she STILL finds an excuse to waddle around a shop buying tit though
I watched with subtitles so wondered if it was a mistake but noum 💀

I do think it should be illegal for humans to purchase & consume "paste"

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.