BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not convinced she films breakfast videos in the morning and puts them on a timer. I think she genuinely gets up at 12pm and makes ‘breakfast’ 💀 🍔

Reactions: 19
I’m not convinced she films breakfast videos in the morning and puts them on a timer. I think she genuinely gets up at 12pm and makes ‘breakfast’ 💀 🍔
100% the poached egg video was defo filmed at midday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was visibly shocked that she was up and about on Monday before midday.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can a Bisonette do the lord’s work and share the ‘grown adult’ video please?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh to have so few cares in the world to be standing in your kitchen in the middle of the day checking if your eggs going to pop 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ketchup and poached eggs 🤢 Noum.

I can't stand her sassy mouth movements, praying for the day our shirl throttles her

Reactions: 13
Does my head in when people try poached egg hacks. Just chuck it in some boiling vinegar water whilst stirring for 3/4 minutes and grow up. 😂

Reactions: 11
Does my head in when people try poached egg hacks. Just chuck it in some boiling vinegar water whilst stirring for 3/4 minutes and grow up. 😂
I'm grown up enough to not bother with that nonsense. I have an egg cooker m8

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve never made a poached egg in my life. Kind of want to now just to see how easy/hard it is to duck up.
---
‘I’ll let you know how they taste’ probably like eggs Becki

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.