BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet becki hasn’t even noticed her management don’t exist anymore ngl

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I just know all that food give her the type of diarrhoea that literally burns on its way out
I think it’s the opposite, she must get really bunged up because she never eats any fibre. She’s probably got piles from pushing out huge rock hard logs, and from sitting down 90% of the time.

There’s no way she’s reaching round the back to wipe properly when she’s out and has to use a non bidgit loo. Our VB Queen definitely reaches under & wipes from back to front ✌🫡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been on TV and in a magazine more than once so deffo not jealous of Bison appearing on TV. Admitly you would have to look really closely at the TV but still was on it way before Bison was 😂😂
---
I think it’s the opposite, she must get really bunged up because she never eats any fibre. She’s probably got piles from pushing out huge rock hard logs, and from sitting down 90% of the time.

There’s no way she’s reaching round the back to wipe properly when she’s out and has to use a non bidgit loo. Our VB Queen definitely reaches under & wipes from back to front ✌🫡
Seagull Sevda is always banging on about being constipated and her diet isn’t as bad as Bisons.

Reactions: 6
It might be a quiz show, imagine her on The Wheel, & she got picked. The hydraulic lift would struggle and she’d get stuck halfway up with just her head poking out the top 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The burger vid actually influenced me. I’ve not had a burger in absolutely ages & im proper craving one now !!

Reactions: 5
I’m not buying the tv thing at all, she couldn’t filter herself and couldn’t use a chin blocker. She was crying because some girls were filming her in Nando’s, no way she’s applied to be on a tv show.

Reactions: 21
That Reddit stuff isn’t true.
They always post the skeleton of gossip and run with it. and then slag us off for being cynical about things being true. Well yer, we don’t know you from Adam.
Also I think if bison had been asked to change to positive content then we would’ve seen an almost abnormal extreme change in her cos she’s so stupid. And we’ve pointed out plenty of content she has made recently which is clearly set out to hate bait.

Reactions: 18

im still convinced she keeps Rickets alive to use as a bum loofah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't understand how this girl has got to her 30s and doesn't know how to poach an egg?! And has to use something to help her which she can't even use. She uses a glass that's too tall then swaps to a different glass that's basically the same and has the same problem with the egg 🤔

Reactions: 14
STILL waiting for woe is me videoum. They’re honestly my favourite types, what’s everyone else’s favrit xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.