BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2880501lol thanks for shout out, what we thinking bisonettes?
something doesn’t ring true if the company dissolved in December.

the fake health kick is a lot more recent so if the company no longer exists who is advising her to get better engagement?

I don’t believe it, sorry.
---
Can’t believe she killed the company
I mean ok maybe if she was the only client, but that’s hardly a ‘company’ is it then? Just some wideboy wearing fake Dh gate sunglasses taking calls in his leased A3.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
something doesn’t ring true if the company dissolved in December.

the fake health kick is a lot more recent so if the company no longer exists who is advising her to get better engagement?

I don’t believe it, sorry.
---

I mean ok maybe if she was the only client, but that’s hardly a ‘company’ is it then? Just some wideboy wearing fake Dh gate sunglasses taking calls in his leased A3.
She ate the other clients, I believe. Read it on Reddit x

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It's not completely implausible. But Gen Z started the winding up/dissolving process in September last year, so thats just over 6 months ago. But nothing to say the old director/her agent/whoever didn't set up on their own self employed and she had stayed with them until more recently. I'd be surprised if she had no management for 6/7 months, she's hardly a go getter so can't see her bringing in many deals herself, not that she gets many

Reactions: 10
She does seem to have got a flurry of gifted stuff recently? Burgers, Corrie, Irish food in like 48 hours

Reactions: 12
She ate the other clients, I believe. Read it on Reddit x
No because this is the type of stuff some people on reddit post, love most of them but the person who posted about beckis management dropping her was saying in the comments how we think we’re the court of law and they don’t give 2 shits about us🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2880501lol thanks for shout out, what we thinking bisonettes?
Just not true though is it. Her management were winding down on social media from September then dissolved in December. It was clear that whoever was running it (a bunch of young girls from their TT posts) were way out of their depth. “She’s sacked off their advice and they’re parting ways” - they were clearly having issues regardless of any supposed beef with Becki.
“I have proof but won’t share it” = I’m making tit up lmao
---
No because this is the type of stuff some people on reddit post, love most of them but the person who posted about beckis management dropping her was saying in the comments how we think we’re the court of law and they don’t give 2 shits about us🧐
Someone on there the other day literally said Becki needs reporting to social services (lol, lmao) and everyone was encouraging them 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have proof Rickets was present at the beheading of Anne Boleyn, nay, proof that he was the root cause of her execution and framed her for the alleged conspiracy to kill the King. But I won't post it.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh I hope its true, here for her downfall 💃💃💃

Cocky ugly bleep needs a reality check and fast. I also find it funny when she gets gifted and the company gets a brutalising, they deserve it. Anywhoo Mcdommums on the menu today as they have their "new menu 🫠" out. Bet your ass that flabia is warming up right now

Actually she's so lazy she will order it, what am I even saying

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just not true though is it. Her management were winding down on social media from September then dissolved in December. It was clear that whoever was running it (a bunch of young girls from their TT posts) were way out of their depth. “She’s sacked off their advice and they’re parting ways” - they were clearly having issues regardless of any supposed beef with Becki.
“I have proof but won’t share it” = I’m making tit up lmao
---

Someone on there the other day literally said Becki needs reporting to social services (lol, lmao) and everyone was encouraging them 😭
🤣🤣Bold of you to think you can comment on what they do, they don’t give 2 shits about us remember so ur opinion is irrelevant if that makes sensum xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That gifted food thing is just outrageous. I’m so not almond mumming but how in the name of Christ can anyone eat that volume of food in one sitting? AND dessert?

No wonder she buys Febreze, her digestive tract must be in bits.
I assumed she had gone with someone else & they had shared ?

Reactions: 3
Getting cupcakes made with your own ratchet face on, is a new low, even for BrokeBeck mountain. Not even a clapback, just really bleeping sad tbh. Her ego is getting bigger than her brisket bonce. Genuinely can't wait until all this comes crashing down.
It’s the Becki cycle.. act clever/cocky.. next phase ‘woe is me’ or ‘angry rant’ incoming

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell what a turn this thread has taken this morning, discussing becki's hole and what her farts must smell like. A new low.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wonder if it's big brother she's applied for? God knows how she would cope with the lack of food!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok bisonettes I just had that flash back of her video when she was stomping around saying shes an adult and can eat what she wants clearly pointed at Cath. That's the content I want 😁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.