BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen a video on Leah’s tik tok of Parker swearing…absolute vile that a kid at his age knows “fucker” “mother fucker” and even dropped the C word

that whole family are just vile
Ah duck it call me a snobby Mumsnet witch all you want but noum just noum.

Those kids are being dragged up and the reason Leah keeps in with that side of the family wreath is for the free babysitting and Morris stomping subs.

Urgh

Reactions: 34
That trend is just dumb in general. All kids know naughty words, they hear em at school, on buses etc.
I don’t actually see the point in tellin ur kid to record themselves swearing.
Havin said that if I told mine to stay in a room and they’re allowed to say naughty words they’d be in there till fuckin Bonfire Night

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah duck it call me a snobby Mumsnet witch all you want but noum just noum.

Those kids are being dragged up and the reason Leah keeps in with that side of the family wreath is for the free babysitting and Morris stomping subs.

Urgh
I’ve got an 11yo and she wouldn’t even dare swear in front of me. She knows it’s not respectful so you’re not being an almond mum we are normal mums who know what’s wrong
---
That trend is just dumb in general. All kids know naughty words, they hear em at school, on buses etc.
I don’t actually see the point in tellin ur kid to record themselves swearing.
Havin said that if I told mine to stay in a room and they’re allowed to say naughty words they’d be in there till fuckin Bonfire Night
I get kids can swear and sometimes it’s funny when they say like tit and the odd duck but the C word? Where on earth is a 5yo learning that word

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nah serious I’m not havin them cuss infront of me. If I’d have swore at my mum especially that word I’d have been slapped into the 6th dimension

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Nah serious I’m not havin them cuss infront of me. If I’d have swore at my mum especially that word I’d have been slapped into the 6th dimension
I’m mid 30s and I said tit the other day and my mum gave me the look 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
100% full of crushed velvet and mirrored furniture. Spot the tacky drawing of a lion with a crown on saying porsha on the wall toum.
Leah is one of those “just me and my babies from now on” “don’t need no man” types even though she palms them off at every opportunity to slag it up with the local coke dealers

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I forgot myself once and swore in front of my Mum ( a proper Dominican matriarch ). She kissed her teeth and said if I ever done it again she’d slap the black off my face 😂 I was 25 looooooool

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I was having a nice catch up on this thread earlier and a photo of Becki was on my screen, and my 8 year old son came over and saw the reflection of her in my glasses and said, 'is that Becki?' And I said 'yes how do you know' and he went 'I know a bison when I see one' omfggggg 💀😂 what am I teaching this child

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I doubt she even ate the weetabix apart from the mouthful she showed. She probably just had the chocolate covered raspberries because they're so so good guyssss
Casual 600 calories in that breakfast she thinks is healthy. Madness for someone who sits on their arse or lies on their back for 12 plus hours at night

Reactions: 9
My step kids wouldn’t dare swear infront of any adult nevermind me or their dad, trend or not they just wouldn’t. Gives me the APSALUTE ick when kids swear. Scruffs

Reactions: 21
I forgot myself once and swore in front of my Mum ( a proper Dominican matriarch ). She kissed her teeth and said if I ever done it again she’d slap the black off my face 😂 I was 25 looooooool
Why do they all say that 🤣 second I heard “wah yuh seh” I knew it was just game over. Caribbean parents are not for the weak

• Haha
My mouth is claggy just looking at that dry arse “biryani” feel like I need a pint of water just looking at it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Literally so behind but all I can say is the inbred oaf not being able to pronounce “chamomile” has ruined my whole bleeping day.

• Haha
Just catching up - I’m making my bet now that as by the end of the year she is planning to climb a mountain the supposed tv show is actually a documentary of her climbing k2 xxx
I reckon that supposed tv programme is actually called Fat Fuckers of Tik Tok.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.