BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moans about her mum putting the heating on for the kids. lol if you don’t like it move out then you fat oaf your mother can do what she wants In her own house

Reactions: 21
Poor caffs getting older by the minute if she’s 63 it’s not too bad then really. Wonder what happened with Kelly then?

Reactions: 6
Could you imagine if she had a job with a teeny bit of power? She’d be a fucking nightmare.

We’ve all known one. The fat, ugly lass at works who think they are in charge because they have absolutely nothing else in their sad little life
lmao the reason im even on this thread is cause she reminds me so much of my coworker who is exactly like this

Reactions: 13
I feel like I’m the designated family tree expert cos I’m always explaining to people

Leah is Becki’s sister’s (think she’s called Kelly) daughter. Yes Leah is Porsha and Parker’s Mum.

Cath is about 63 I think

Reactions: 2
I feel like I’m the designated family tree expert cos I’m always explaining to people

Leah is Becki’s sister’s (think she’s called Kelly) daughter. Yes Leah is Porsha and Parker’s Mum.

Cath is about 63 I think
Leah is Becki’s niece x

Reactions: 3
Caff and ?? And Ian - parents
Bison, Kelly, Rachel and brother - half siblings
Leah, Paige, Tyler and Reese - nieces and nephews
Parker and Peugeot 306 - great neices and nephews

I drew it out but tattle wouldn't let me upload haha

Reactions: 11
Caff and ?? And Ian - parents
Bison, Kelly, Rachel and brother - half siblings
Leah, Paige, Tyler and Reese - nieces and nephews
Parker and Peugeot 306 - great neices and nephews

I drew it out but tattle wouldn't let me upload haha
Who of Kelly, Shirl and the brother are full siblings?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.