BeckiJones4 #81 Clothes Shrinking, Breath Stinking, Ricketts Sinking; Boner Pinking & Frowback Finking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I’m in the supermarket car park, which I feel is marginally less sad. In my defence I hadn’t had any breakfast and I did 7 times what Becki walks 😂 (humble brag)
In the disabled bay with a blue badge not meant for you? (credit for 7 miles though haha)

I’ve just left feedback on Vinted and written ‘great thank youm’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but some of these comments from people jumping on the #bekind bandwagon are actually laughable 🤣 one that really got me was from Corey saying that no one deserves this more than Becki. Really, Corey? There’s absolutely no one you can think of who deserves a platform more than Becki Bison Jones? Give me a break 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In the disabled bay with a blue badge not meant for you? (credit for 7 miles though haha)

I’ve just left feedback on Vinted and written ‘great thank youm’
I felt like I needed a disabled bay after, aching like a mofo!
---
‘I’ve just had my shower but honestly I can’t explain how much this means to me’

How in the duck are those two things related?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those hooves 🤢
---
I’m sorry but some of these comments from people jumping on the #bekind bandwagon are actually laughable 🤣 one that really got me was from Corey saying that no one deserves this more than Becki. Really, Corey? There’s absolutely no one you can think of who deserves a platform more than Becki Bison Jones? Give me a break 🤣
He’s another d**khead.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I am going to bleeping vomit. The fact she puts the concealer brush straight onto her crusty chin then up under her eyes. Shes the most scruffiest unhygenic bleep ever! The fact she got a ✨ shower ✨ and changed into the same pyjamas WHO DOES THAT

• Sick
Reactions: 15
All the comments gushing over her are knocking me sick. She's a scruffy fat waster, what are they all seeing I don't get it at all

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.