BeckiJones4 #81 Clothes Shrinking, Breath Stinking, Ricketts Sinking; Boner Pinking & Frowback Finking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi everywunnnn, noom fred!! Title by @amb1505 with contributions by @chattypatty and @Sertraline Queen

read the wiki for a laugh.

* Noum, Becki doesn’t have special needs
* Noum, we don’t care that you get full for a week of one teaspoon of rice

And remember, just be bluddi kind and don’t expect Becki to watch your Zumba videos!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The Zumba retort really did make me chuckle.

Well her feasting over the bank holiday weekend made up for the lack of suitcase Sunday didn't it.

Reactions: 19
If they wasn’t supposed to have the roast until later was the grazing table supposed to be their lunch (after the fry up)?

Reactions: 9
What is even the point of those grazing tables? It’s just her, Cath and Ian there, open an Easter egg each? Why do we need a buffet for three people? And not even a good one, why would anyone want to eat stale, touched popcorn? She’s always just playing at being a grown up, it’s pathetic.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Has she actually lost any weight since doing her walking?
No because she thinks she can eat more because of the walking. She’s notably gaining weight. One walk a week is not going to do anything in terms of weight loss.

Reactions: 29
The poor lamb that gave it's life to be roasted for half the day.

The excessive dishing up bowls... For three people to eat it off a tray in the living room watching the footie (no shade for that but not like she was having a dozen people serve up for themselves carvery style).

She doesn't even have the kindness to plate up for her parents.

The tshirt that looks like she can't get a curry stain off of it.

A grazing stadium of SHITE cheap choc and sweets. For three people. All handled by her sausage fingers. Going stale and sticky in the kitchen.

She's just the bleeping worst.

Reactions: 28
Cooked breakfast, a roast, chocolate galore AND a grazing table…all in one day?! Jesus Christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cooked breakfast, a roast, chocolate galore AND a grazing table…all in one day?! Jesus Christ!
This was the day after she had maccies breakfast, nandewwws lunch, massive bags of cinema snacks & a takeaway dinner. The greedy greedy bleep. And it’s not even a one off weekend of gluttony, it’s like this every day. I can't be arsed watching her boring as duck videums these days unless it’s a dancing one or a hula hoop demo. But I’m riveted by the absolute car crash of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I can't even make it to the end of her videos anymore she's so bleeping boring.
I have to put them on 2x lol
---
What is even the point of those grazing tables? It’s just her, Cath and Ian there, open an Easter egg each? Why do we need a buffet for three people? And not even a good one, why would anyone want to eat stale, touched popcorn? She’s always just playing at being a grown up, it’s pathetic.
Everything in absolute excess with her. Made me feel a bit sick lookin at it. If I was Cath I’d tell her to get a grip. I think Cath just allows her to do whatever for a quiet life. I wonder at what point Beck will sort her life out. Her health will force her too.
---
Pauline Fowler knows he shouldn’t be eating that bone. He’s trying to commit suicide.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I genuinely can’t believe she did all that for those 3.

Reactions: 6
The excessive dishing up bowls... For three people to eat it off a tray in the living room watching the footie (no shade for that but not like she was having a dozen people serve up for themselves carvery style).

She doesn't even have the kindness to plate up for her parents.
By the time she’s lashed it all into bowls, she could have easily dished up three plates of food. She probably does it so it doesn’t show how little food she leaves for the others. We’ve all seen it many times, especially with rice, how she’ll take literally half the serving bowl for herself leaving the other two to share the rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s just pretending she has her tit together, playing at being mum and playing at being the caring daughter

Reactions: 13
That grazing platter looked bleeping rancid. Imagine her Mickey Mouse drawn from memory hands attempting to get the foil off those little eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.