BeckiJones4 #81 Clothes Shrinking, Breath Stinking, Ricketts Sinking; Boner Pinking & Frowback Finking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000029662.jpg
was watching YouTube and someone built a robot dog - looking very familiar lol šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Obsessed with saying its just 'a bit' of decay so needs a root canal orit removing. A root canal isnt for just a bit of decay lmao its for decay thats for when the decay is so deep a filling wont do. No shame in having one, I have 13 fillings lmao, just funny how to she tried to down play it
She shows us brushing her teeth. So she either only does it for her GRWM or the amount of cowld coke she drinks is rotting them away. I have fillings as the think that birthed me failed me as a child and never taught me to brush my teeth or made it clear you brush them twice a day. Then I have a tooth out as it was damaged from trauma and then slowly got more damage to the point it had to come out as it was that painful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Obsessed with saying its just 'a bit' of decay so needs a root canal orit removing. A root canal isnt for just a bit of decay lmao its for decay thats for when the decay is so deep a filling wont do. No shame in having one, I have 13 fillings lmao, just funny how to she tried to down play it
She had an extraction last year didnā€™t she? Sheā€™ll be wearing dentures in no time
---
She shows us brushing her teeth. So she either only does it for her GRWM or the amount of cowld coke she drinks is rotting them away. I have fillings as the think that birthed me failed me as a child and never taught me to brush my teeth or made it clear you brush them twice a day. Then I have a tooth out as it was damaged from trauma and then slowly got more damage to the point it had to come out as it was that painful.
Sugary drinks, squash, chocolate, sweets, cake, sugar in her cooking, acid in her foods, fruit juices, fruit. Doesnā€™t matter if she cleans her teeth. If she has sugar and acid sitting on her teeth theyā€™ll rot. And letā€™s face it she never drinks water.

Reactions: 16
She had an extraction last year didnā€™t she? Sheā€™ll be wearing dentures in no time
---

Sugary drinks, squash, chocolate, sweets, cake, sugar in her cooking, acid in her foods, fruit juices, fruit. Doesnā€™t matter if she cleans her teeth. If she has sugar and acid sitting on her teeth theyā€™ll rot. And letā€™s face it she never drinks water.
She has water on her mental healthum walks Iā€™ll have you knowum. A couple of swigs once a fortnight wonā€™t ho much though šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Some people just have crappy teeth but Bisonā€™s is purely down the to amount of coke she drinks. And other sugary crap but she drinks more coke than anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She sounds a lot more upbeat and coherent in her voiceovers since the videos defending her. I can picture her sat there all smug

Reactions: 9
The new wave of BDLā€™ers will last a couple of weeks max and move onto the next Tiktok divvy.
As mentioned previously by others theyā€™re happily ignoring the fact sheā€™s letting comments about Leah Smith through to up her engagement/money
Thatā€™s not the actions of a pure lovely person.
Granted the disgusting people who keep mentioning Leah are worse but itā€™s her comment section and therefore itā€™s her responsibility to stop it happening)

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s reached 600k šŸ™„ whatā€™s she going to shove down her pelican neck in celebration?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thereā€™s a troll account using a photo of Paige šŸ˜” šŸ˜” šŸ˜”
a line none of us would cross! Becki has so many tragic pictures to choose from, why would someone feel the need to post one of Paige. I often wonder if these people commenting on Paige TikTok that sheā€™s overweight ect would be the same ones saying how lovely she was if she killed herself. People just go to far šŸ˜¬

Ugghh that noise her mouth made when she starts to say hi everywunnn šŸ¤¢ my god!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thereā€™s a troll account using a photo of Paige šŸ˜” šŸ˜” šŸ˜”
One of the reasons kids shouldnā€™t allowed public social media! Anyone can take their picture and use it for anything. The worse things donā€™t bear thinking about.
---
a line none of us would cross! Becki has so many tragic pictures to choose from, why would someone feel the need to post one of Paige. I often wonder if these people commenting on Paige TikTok that sheā€™s overweight ect would be the same ones saying how lovely she was if she killed herself. People just go to far šŸ˜¬
Paige isnā€™t even that big. Compared to auntie dream liner sheā€™s a Victoria's secrets model. I think itā€™s really unfair to comment on a teens weight when their weight is fluctuating and they arenā€™t in the obese category and putting their health at risk like Bison is.

Reactions: 8
Surely she knows that she doesnā€™t have 600k ā€˜fansā€™. More like 50 fans and 550k trolls

Reactions: 18
Wow, what an interesting way to introduce herself to all her new adoring fans..

Becki, firty wun
Loves food
Has a new favourite hair brush
Has trouble with ā€œpronounciationā€ (this is a pet peeve, when people canā€™t even say pronunciation properly)
Uses medicated cream for her spots
Has a bad scalp

Lots of great fun facts the new BDL have learnt about her!! šŸ„°
Iā€™m absolutely convinced half the people who say sheā€™s so cute and lovely are only saying it because they genuinely think sheā€™s simple

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just woken up she says, then the video cuts to her apparently kust out of the shower. Her hair is EXACTLY the same. Either she lied about just waking up (putting on the croaky voice), lied about the shower, or literally barely moved/ washed so her hair stayed the same šŸ¤¢
2678213D-3E4F-4640-BBF9-A1F0C915478F.jpeg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.