BeckiJones4 #81 Clothes Shrinking, Breath Stinking, Ricketts Sinking; Boner Pinking & Frowback Finking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she's hit 600k followers this is going to give her the ultimate excuse to eat herself to death. She will not be able to let go of this attention she’s getting by eating healthier so it’s only going to get worse from this point onwards. Really is like an episode of black mirror or no9.

Reactions: 15
Awww no way she “had a shower” and put the same clothes back on 😭😭😭😭😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she got the YSL concealor in a look fantastic order by accident. I thought they only did the touché eclat everyone used years ago but they seem to do a proper concealor version tooum.

Reactions: 6
600k on her way 600lb

I wonder what take away delight she'll get to celebrate

Reactions: 8
Wow, what an interesting way to introduce herself to all her new adoring fans..

Becki, firty wun
Loves food
Has a new favourite hair brush
Has trouble with “pronounciation” (this is a pet peeve, when people can’t even say pronunciation properly)
Uses medicated cream for her spots
Has a bad scalp

Lots of great fun facts the new BDL have learnt about her!! 🥰
I’m absolutely convinced half the people who say she’s so cute and lovely are only saying it because they genuinely think she’s simple
Bet most of them think she was in the SEN department of school.

Reactions: 2
Shes only reached 600k because of all these begs posting about how she’s trolled. People just want to witness the circus that she is.

Reactions: 8
Place your bets. What we getting

600k grazing board 3/1
600k takeaway 2/1
600k balloons 4/1
Some sort of edited 600k video montage 5/1
600k food station 4/1
Paige 2/1

• Haha
Reactions: 24
why are there so many vids about becki's comments from the huns at the moment? it's like a trend hahaha I've seen like 3 today

Reactions: 5
Feel like Becki today. Just done a solo walk (7 miles), now eating in my car and got a Pizza Express meal dealum for tonight 💀

Reactions: 5
Are you sat outside your parents’ house eating even though you live there?
No I’m in the supermarket car park, which I feel is marginally less sad. In my defence I hadn’t had any breakfast and I did 7 times what Becki walks 😂 (humble brag)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s the worst advertisement for any skin product she mentions. I’ve never known someone’s skin be so red and sore looking. I beg this girl go buy a tub of aqueous cream and just stop messing with all these seeeeeerums

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.