Becki Jones #82 Jurassic Pork the lost meal prep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent thread title suggestion by @Instafamous1 gonna be chuckling at this one all thread haha

New threadum every1um

Rules are
No almond mummying
No guessing what she weighs answer is to much
No she dosent have cpap machine we don't know or care what that mark is on her nose
No she, dosent have special needs
Any newbies that have questions refer to the wiki

Reactions: 31
People are only feeling sorry for her because they assume she has special needs. How embarrassing. They just do it so they can add to their CV “Graciously kind to the fat special needs kids xx”

Reactions: 25
@x.x.x just catching up on the last thread and this photo you shared - I know the person who posted that, it’s defo him cos he has a dog called Winnie. Small world 😂
IMG_1616.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Waking up to 600k and about 595k are just trolls curious about the tit show happening.

Reactions: 33
My little girl has made about 40 different tiktoks and even when she gets banned or whatever the account still comes up as following me and included in my following count. So id say if tiktok were to clear inactive/banned profiles her followers would go down easily by about 200k - guaranteed.

Reactions: 11
I need everyone in her comments who says she’s “the nicest person on TikTok” to give an actual reason why they say that. She hasn’t done anything of note that shows her kindness. They just say it because it’s the only compliment they can think of to give a super morbidly obese person.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Buying herself cupcakes snd balloons to put up in her parents living room is the sadest thing ive ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Happy new fredum everywum! And double whammy today we have 600k followerums too.

I’m just gonna get straight to the point. Why the duck has the sad bleep gone and bought herself bloons and cupcakes 😭 and when did she order the cupcakes?????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.