Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just found this thread, thank you for giving me a good laugh. Blocks of cheddar has me crying hahahaha no matter how many times I click not interested when her videos come up on my fyp, she seems to keep appearing

Reactions: 6
Omg her video to seveda whatever her name is. Why not send her a private message omgggg. Stupid attention seeking bint
I absolutly hate this or when people wish there loved ones who aren't even on fb q happy birthday message lol

Reactions: 6
No bc the way she literally lights up when she tries food and drink is actually disturbing!

Reactions: 3
Did I hear

“If you’ve never had Fruity Curry, it’s the best type of Fruity Curry to get”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do feel sorry for her that her world is so small and she’s so few friends that the highlight of her weeks are going to chain fast food places to try a new product.

I do feel sorry for her that her world is so small and she’s so few friends that the highlight of her weeks are going to chain fast food places to try a new product.
Try NO friends! She did a video where she said “the girls” were coming round. I thought “omg we are actually going to meet friends of Becki’s” NOPE!
It turns out, “The girls” are her sister and Paige! Ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
PLEASE someone give me CPR 😂😂😂 the pie video has ended me.
Mashed potatum
Oreganum
Put them in toom

Please 😂 turn off my life support.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why the hell does she keep adding mm and um sounds to words??? ‘Potatoum’ is a new low 🗿

Reactions: 7
Imagine working in the costa drive through and seeing that overgrown toddler come through 4 times a week for her 10k calorie drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.