Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enormous takeaway too!! What's wrong with juat a kebab and chips?? Why does she need kebab chips garlic bread and doner meat?! She's honestly just such a greedy duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right, 1 how can she afford all that food and 2 how can she eat all that? We've just ordered 2 filet burger meals thay come with chips and a can from our local chicken place with delivery it was Ā£14 so not to bad but we did really think about the money first. And how can she eat that much I left half my chips for boyfriend to finish and I'm stuffed. Garlic bread with kebab on the top, chips and that giant kebab/wrap thing all after going out last night and that breakfast she had this morning she really is disgusting

Everything Iā€™ve ate today has gone through me like Concorde so I hope sheā€™s not meeting the same fate cos sheā€™ll be on the toilet til bonfire night shitting this weeks banquet out

• Haha
Right, 1 how can she afford all that food and 2 how can she eat all that? We've just ordered 2 filet burger meals thay come with chips and a can from our local chicken place with delivery it was Ā£14 so not to bad but we did really think about the money first. And how can she eat that much I left half my chips for boyfriend to finish and I'm stuffed. Garlic bread with kebab on the top, chips and that giant kebab/wrap thing all after going out last night and that breakfast she had this morning she really is disgusting
I said this once I mentioned it was alot and wow the abuse I got fs

Reactions: 4
Itā€™s gobsmacking the amount of rubbish she eats. Just like her counterpart William Ellis. Arenā€™t they even slightly embarrassed at their gluttony !!

33386012-5CDD-490F-9419-A5BFD50568E5.jpeg

She looks terrible, maybe all the macdonalds, fatty, salty food and cans of coke for breakfast are starting to catch up with her now. Especially considering she hardly eats any fresh fruit and vegetables (excluding the tinned tomatoes lol) She looks yellow around the eyes.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1499194
She looks terrible, maybe all the macdonalds, fatty, salty food and cans of coke for breakfast are starting to catch up with her now. Especially considering she hardly eats any fresh fruit and vegetables (excluding the tinned tomatoes lol) She looks yellow around the eyes.
Is that stains on her shirt or what? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1499194
O M G that has made me feel queasy. WWWWHHHYYYYYYYYYY DOES SHE HAVE TO FILM HERSELF EATING???????!??!!!!??????????

Anyone see her Instagram story of her doing a shot of tequila rose? Filming herself of course. It looks like sheā€™s on her own

Last edited:
  • Haha
If she's not working is she blowing all her savings on mcdonalds?? or her parents money??
Shes earning from TikTok, by posting multiple videyums a day of herself filling her pie hole with crap. The takeaway ones get a lot of comments. And the regular ā€œbe kindā€ ones get her even more comments ( and validation from internet strangers ) Iā€™ve said it before, she is funding her lifestyle ( eating ) via her TikTok creators fund. Her views would drop off fast if she moved away from eating content because she does duck all else, and she knows this very well.

Reactions: 7
Shes earning from TikTok, by posting multiple videyums a day of herself filling her pie hole with crap. The takeaway ones get a lot of comments. And the regular ā€œbe kindā€ ones get her even more comments ( and validation from internet strangers ) Iā€™ve said it before, she is funding her lifestyle ( eating ) via her TikTok creators fund. Her views would drop off fast if she moved away from eating content because she does duck all else, and she knows this very well.
This is so true moans that people shouldn't be bothered by what she eats or that it contains take away but let's face it she doesn't do anything else at all.

Reactions: 3
So Becki last name is Jones but her sisters last name is Woods. Does she have another sister called Leah?

Reactions: 1
Makes me illlll when she pops up on my fyp and she opens her mouth to put in a forkful and her tongue is covered in sauce and food šŸ«£ why would you want your image out like that!!!!

Also LOL at her posting a skin care routine at 30 and its Boots cucumber wipes and ā€˜Mario Badda Scuuuā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This might be explained on the thread somewhere but why does she say mayum? šŸ˜³
Because she reads this, and knows that it annoys her ā€œhatersā€ and gets her attention. I bet she thinks sheā€™s quirky, like the fork shaking thing too. Its all for comments, which equal post engagement.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.