Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That addressing the trolls video. She pauses it every five seconds. So annoyingum

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That addressing the trolls video. She pauses it every five seconds. So annoyingum
“Thum” “toum” “nephewum”

Imagine being a whole 29 years old talking about nasty comments on a kids app

“What they class as an unhealthy meal” - yes because 99% of your meals ARE and 99% of your content is what you EAT!

“My page is about feeling comfortable and embracing who you are and love their bodies” - stuffing yourself with junk food 7 days a week isn’t loving your body Becks, and using slimming filters and covering your ham hock head and many chins with a cushion isn’t embracing who you are hun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s a proper attention seekerum. I’m not going back to find that recent video again but the comments will be from people justifying her behaviour and defending her from the “trolls”

I follow loads of people on socials because they are genuinely interesting or funny. Why would over 300k want to follow Becki?! I don’t get it at all.

Reactions: 9
Why are those bleeping sunglasses back on her head when she's inside?!

Reactions: 4
A random girl asked her why she adds Um to every word on her live and she goes “I’m gonna remove you now molly I know where you’re from I know what website you’re from and we remove those people”
Wtf? It’s very obvious! Her recent video she even said “to” as “tum” I don’t know why she’s adding nasal sounds so much, only thing I can think of is she’s having difficulty with lip rounding as the Um always seems to happen where there should be a lip spread to rounded word. Either way it happens on words you wouldn’t expect as a dialectal thing, fixable with some speech therapy

She looks no different in any of them pics I doubt she knew what face slimming filters were 3 years ago

Claims she’s NEVER been on a weight loss journey but literally posted content about how she was on a weight loss journey, with weekly weigh-ins a while back? Why can’t she just be honest and say well I started one but it was too hard / wasn’t for me / couldn’t stick to it because… etc? Becki Bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Claims she’s NEVER been on a weight loss journey but literally posted content about how she was on a weight loss journey, with weekly weigh-ins a while back? Why can’t she just be honest and say well I started one but it was too hard / wasn’t for me / couldn’t stick to it because… etc? Becki Bullshit.
I remember the weekly weigh ins with her manky trotters on the scales sat on the bloody carpet! 😂😂
She’s full of tit! “My page is to help people feel body positive and embrace all their imperfections” why then Becki my love, do you hide that desperate Dan chin behind cushions or wrap your cardigan round it? And FYI, wearing sunglasses on your head does not make it look smallerum! Take ‘em off ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember the weekly weigh ins with her manky trotters on the scales sat on the bloody carpet! 😂😂
She’s full of tit! “My page is to help people feel body positive and embrace all their imperfections” why then Becki my love, do you hide that desperate Dan chin behind cushions or wrap your cardigan round it? And FYI, wearing sunglasses on your head does not make it look smallerum! Take ‘em off ffs!
Exactly she doesn't embrace at all you can tell when paige put that video up few weeks back thst was the real becki she was a lot bigger and no cushion in sight.

Reactions: 9
What planet is this girl on?
you have NOT lost weight. You eat McDonald’s breakfast everyday!!!!!!!!
I cannot with this girl
Here’s her pics from years ago. Here’s screenshots from a recent video where she’s not hid her face behind a hoodie or pillow. She’s full of tit and it’s dangerous to encourage all her young followers that McDonald’s is fuel and it does make you loose weight. She’s mental

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She is a daft bugger. Yes she may have lost a tiny bit of weight but if it wasn’t intentional then you can’t claim to have made improvements.

Like someone has said above she can’t spout on about body positivity when she treats her body like that. She is the least well rounded person on that app. There are loads of influencers that eat similar to becki but they have a personality.

I haven’t read the comments on those 2 videos but I imagine it’s the standard things but why does she keep posting videos/leaving the comments on when she knows that those videos will get comments. I could tell her right now any video of her dancing/ eating a takeaway is going to be met with comments that she doesn’t like.

Becki creates content that she knows will attract the attention of kids. If those comments weren’t happening her page would be dead. Her popularity is purely based on attracting the trolls and hate comments and she knows that. That’s why she leaves the comments on and keeps churning those videos out. Her sympathy video isn’t for real. If everyone that left a silly comment on her page stopped viewing she would have a fraction of the viewers left.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is a daft bugger. Yes she may have lost a tiny bit of weight but if it wasn’t intentional then you can’t claim to have made improvements.

Like someone has said above she can’t spout on about body positivity when she treats her body like that. She is the least well rounded person on that app. There are loads of influencers that eat similar to becki but they have a personality.

I haven’t read the comments on those 2 videos but I imagine it’s the standard things but why does she keep posting videos/leaving the comments on when she knows that those videos will get comments. I could tell her right now any video of her dancing/ eating a takeaway is going to be met with comments that she doesn’t like.

Becki creates content that she knows will attract the attention of kids. If those comments weren’t happening her page would be dead. Her popularity is purely based on attracting the trolls and hate comments and she knows that. That’s why she leaves the comments on and keeps churning those videos out. Her sympathy video isn’t for real. If everyone that left a silly comment on her page stopped viewing she would have a fraction of the viewers left.
Totally agree with all that you've said.its just clever editing,pages video prooved the real becki and I'm sorry I don't see her looking any different then the other 2 pics.

Reactions: 2
I'm amazed she said she's never been on a weight loss journey. She never showed her weight, she held the scales up. She skipped and showed what meals she was making. She was not really into it because her passion for takeaways. She never really lost anything, maybe a couple of pounds. After about three weeks she got defensive and said she would be doing it but not talking about it on TT. She always makes defensive statements when it comes to her unhealthy choices. When I've read what her followers tell her, well they really do not care for her do they or why are they lying to her.

Reactions: 7
duck me if her diet now is her making improvements I dread to think what it was before. You can’t really have it both ways, just don’t show your food anymore if you don’t want people to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.