Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becki is just plain greedy. There doesnā€™t appear to be one ounce of shame in her for eating the way she does. Shame and remorse are often associated with addiction. Becki is essentially a 29 year old child. She takes no responsibility for anything, including her health. If she wants to eat from McDonaldā€™s 5 times a week, she will. If she wants to fill up her supermarket trolley with 6 packets of biscuits, she will. And now, sheā€™s found TikTok with a legion of faceless strangers whoā€™ll tell her that this is ok, that food is fuel, that sheā€™s gorgeous and stunning and she can eat what she wants. It has also probably over-inflated her ego - she has a ā€˜managerā€™, sheā€™s given up working in favour of her ā€™contentā€™ creation which, as I have said before is car crash TV. People tune in to her page for the ā€˜watching between your fingersā€™ cringe factor, the ā€˜OMG how much can she eatā€™ fascination, the often hilarious and sometimes cruel comments, or the ā€˜make yourself feel like a better person by giving false compliments to the fat girlā€™ scenario. Sheā€™s not a foodie, sheā€™s not an influencer, sheā€™s an obese woman wasting her time bleeping about when she could spend a year getting her life, mentality and health on the right track.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks as if itā€™s been blurred almost but itā€™s probably just the light bouncing off her chins.

Watching her latest TikTok and didnā€™t realise until now how much of a simpleton she really is.
Imagine going to a new asda and thinking itā€™s interesting enough to vlog about and also finding it interesting that the layout of the stock isnā€™t identical

Iā€™ve never even given it a thought never mind commented on it, yet here I amšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine going to a new asda and thinking itā€™s interesting enough to vlog about and also finding it interesting that the layout of the stock isnā€™t identical

Iā€™ve never even given it a thought never mind commented on it, yet here I amšŸ˜‚
Just shows how little she has going on in her life. I frickin hate food shopping

Reactions: 6
Seen her Asda haul she doesnā€™t half buy some tit. She clearly canā€™t buy actual food and her shopping consists of 2 meals, pate and a load of Asda bakery stuff. Atp itā€™s probably a blessing she doesnā€™t live on her own

Reactions: 4
Seen her Asda haul she doesnā€™t half buy some tit. She clearly canā€™t buy actual food and her shopping consists of 2 meals, pate and a load of Asda bakery stuff. Atp itā€™s probably a blessing she doesnā€™t live on her own
Brussels sprout pate šŸ¤¢ she not only dresses like she's 70 she shops like one šŸ¤£

• Haha
8770E437-E16E-44D9-8B2B-AF55C4D46601.png
One of her old videos appeared in the search and I have to say her head mass has decreased a fair bit bloody hell

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Brussels sprout pate šŸ¤¢ she not only dresses like she's 70 she shops like one šŸ¤£
Haha, Iā€™ve always thought she eats like an old lady. Pate, pork chops, meat with every single meal etc. obviously some people her age eat like her but I donā€™t know, I just find it old fashioned!

• Haha
Becki the TikTok chinfluencer. The slimming filter is glitching coz it cannot cope with the absolute state of it
CHINFLUENCER šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Seriously though, how can someone have such a massive head and such a tiny brain? Baffles me

• Haha
I swear the comments about her head on here have me roaring with laughter. "Her head mass" šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I couldn't even finish that Asda video, she is literally the most boring bleep going!

• Haha
It really is an impressive bonce.
I hope her poor mum had c section. Can you imagine getting that through your vajeen??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.