BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do I want to watch the latest vid

I’ve had a long day
I think you'll find it equally entertaining and infuriating, the run down is she's trying DESPERATELY to activate that one fossilised braincell she's got to be funny but it's giving 7 year old getting sarky in the playground

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think you'll find it equally entertaining and infuriating, the run down is she's trying DESPERATELY to activate that one fossilised braincell she's got to be funny but it's giving 7 year old getting sarky in the playground
You’re not selling it to me I’ll be honest

Give me an hour & I’ll build myself up to it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“I don’t know how people can cut things without burning themselves?”
THEY WAIT FOR IT TO COOL FOR A FEW MINS REBECCA

• Haha
Reactions: 34
bleeping good luck to anyone who tries to stab her in the back. Have to be some knife
Chainsaw should do it. Even the sight of her knocks me sick nowadays.

If we do have a tattle meet can someone go to the port and get Rickets, won’t be the same without him there toum.

Reactions: 9
Chainsaw should do it. Even the sight of her knocks me sick nowadays.

If we do have a tattle meet can someone go to the port and get Rickets, won’t be the same without him there toum.
Just FYI I won't be attending if Rickets is there, due to the restraining order

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Of course she couldn’t just have the huge stuffed ciabatta and a bit of salid; she had to have tortilla chips too.

Reactions: 9
Just FYI I won't be attending if Rickets is there, due to the restraining order
Same. He has a restraining out for me in my past past past life. Tried to have me burned at the stake and I can't move on from that.

If anyone can pick me up from the south east I'd prefer you not to be bison sized so I'm not wedged up against the passenger door for 5 hours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have a niece who does dancing. But i would rather sit and watch my pubes grow than to sit in a room for several hours watching her and her mates dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.