BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BeckiJones4 #80 - The Easter bleep. When you say chocolate egg, she says MORE

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus christ all those eggs, and the BDLs excuses will be “ everyone deserves a treat now and again “ yeah not bleeping 11 easter eggs tho Jodi.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Becks getting all sassy in the m&ms video 😭 why have i never realised her ears aren’t pierced either 🤔

Reactions: 8
I am bleeping HOWLING it's like when a 7 yr old gets really mouthy to show off in front of their friends. Aw bless your massive cotton socks you great stinking oaf, being witty isn't for everyone xx

Reactions: 21
I’d have respect for her if she did more of this. Instead of “I’m HELFY EAT WHAT U WANT”

Reactions: 10
Jesus christ all those eggs, and the BDLs excuses will be “ everyone deserves a treat now and again “ yeah not bleeping 11 easter eggs tho Jodi.
At this point that jodi annoys me more than bison herself, it's relentless with her 🫠

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.