BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any previous restraining orders will be negated on the meet. Riknak hates big boned Bec bec as much as we do, he can’t wait to spill all the tea.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Any previous restraining orders will be negated on the meet. Riknak hates big boned Bec bec as much as we do, he can’t wait to spill all the tea.
The tea being his staunch opinions on women's rights and how back in his day, women were seen, not heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
there's no way she didn't have a sneaky mcdonums or three whilst she was out

Reactions: 6
I don’t want Mondays wieiad bison, I want suitcase Sunday wieiad and I want it now 😤
Have you phoned the helpline? We’re here for you babycakes xx

If I call oregano oreganum one more time irl I’m gonna bleeping LOSE IT

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1000 cals just in those 4 hamwich bleeping things 😳

Conveniently didn't show the ones she had at dinner either. It must have been almost 4k cals yesterday

• Wow
Reactions: 12
‘I’m just gonna use my fork to taste the meatballs because, um, I made these - these this morning so they’ve been in the slow cooker for six hours’

witch what

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘I’m just gonna use my fork to taste the meatballs because, um, I made these - these this morning so they’ve been in the slow cooker for six hours’

witch what
Me when I'm chatting tit to myself when home alone

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If I was the bisons doctor I’d be suggesting a puréed diet because clearly chewing/biting is exceptionally strenuous for our becks seeing as she looks like she’s in agony every time she consumes 3000 calories in one sitting x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That sad J0di2 bleep is bang on the comments already. I imagine a 40st bird in front of her PC surrounded by hoarded shite and she’s not left her flat in years

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Same. He has a restraining out for me in my past past past life. Tried to have me burned at the stake and I can't move on from that.

If anyone can pick me up from the south east I'd prefer you not to be bison sized so I'm not wedged up against the passenger door for 5 hours.
I'll pick u up, am not a bison x

Reactions: 2
‘If you don’t know what they are they’re basically made by bernard maffews and they got ham and cheese in em’

Thanks for that insight, you big gammon

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.