BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny going back to read thread 1, April 2021 and everything is exactly the same. Massive food shops of shite, takeaways and ‘treats’, people wondering why she has no ambition for a job, partner or family, people asking why she only hangs around with younger people. The only single thing different is she dropped the headband 💀
I absolutely HATE that bleeping headband, she genuinely thought she looked so cute 🤢

Reactions: 9
Just realised in her recent my job is so hard videum she actually addresses that social media “ is her job “ for the first time as doesn’t she just usually completely blank anyone who asks what her job is?

Reactions: 11
It made her head look like a kettlebell.
Actually woke my cat up howling at this!!!
I am being horrible but I have never seen anyone so unattractive- the sass she has, nah just stop you blimp!
---
Also Paige throwing herself around in her latest ‘dance’ video. I’m sorry- someone needs to tell her she is not going to make it. I’m glad she is doing something though- imagine if she stopped dancing, Aunty bek bek would feed her even more

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
They love having all their facial features within the central 3 inches of their face in that family don’t they 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
BECKI SPOTTED -
What we saying bisonettes? Is this Beck at the morris dancing?? From a tiktok video
Noum, I don’t think it’s her. We’ve never seen them in pink jackets. They wear pink T-shirts with the logo on. hair is side parted in that pic, hers is always a greasy middle parting.

Reactions: 10
indunno because that person does have a lot of skin on show in their parting 🤢🤢🤢 like bison does
If that isn’t Bison, imagine being that person and finding out that strangers on the internet are thinking you’re that bloody thing. What a wake up call that would be!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.