BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BECKI SPOTTED -
What we saying bisonettes? Is this Beck at the morris dancing?? From a tiktok video
I don’t think so because no emotional support Cath, no Shirley or Leah - there’s not a chance in hell Becki would be left unsupervised. Also she’d 100% wear that hoodie more often in her videos if it’s anything to do with supporting noncing Paige and Porka

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think so because no emotional support Cath, no Shirley or Leah - there’s not a chance in hell Becki would be left unsupervised. Also she’d 100% wear that hoodie more often in her videos if it’s anything to do with supporting noncing Paige and Porka
Hmm that’s very true, i’ve gone back and looked at the video more. It was from halloween and i don’t think paige was dancing then was she? It was halloween themed. When she turns to the side looks less like her.
Sorry for the disappointment bisonettes 🫣

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Hmm that’s very true, i’ve gone back and looked at the video more. It was from halloween and i don’t think paige was dancing then was she? It was halloween themed. When she turns to the side looks less like her.
Also majority of the UK are overweight or obese like it’s just some other fatty

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she’s still sleeping on her broken bed or is she in between Ian and caff?😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
BECKI SPOTTED -
What we saying bisonettes? Is this Beck at the morris dancing?? From a tiktok video
I don't think it's her. She was wearing a pink tshirt, that one's purple? This persons head is not nearly big enough either. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also majority of the UK are overweight or obese like it’s just some other fatty
🤣🤣imagine she reads here toum
---
I don't think it's her. She was wearing a pink tshirt, that one's purple? This persons head is not nearly big enough either. 🤣
This wasn’t from the same event, it was halloween but think we’ve come to the conclusion now it’s not her x

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’s still sleeping on her broken bed or is she in between Ian and caff?😭😭
I was just trying to have a sneaky scroll through the thread whilst on a boring teams meeting but this made me snigger so I had to stop

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the Morrisons shopping video saying every item wouldn’t scan because it didn’t recognise the food. Yeah because it was in shock you brought fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah no duck this I’m getting bleeping Morris dancing shite on my fyp. The only good thing that came up was an old video of Becki looking ridiculous

IMG_1359.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does one get into morris dancing? Is it for those who can’t do the other main dance types? Becki makes it sound like a cult and that image isn’t helping it’s reputation

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On last night’s live, she said Porker wasn’t really interested in morris dancing until last year and she encouraged her to get into it. I have no doubt she did that strategically because Paige will be too old soon and then what would Bison do with her Sundays?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.