BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be honest, I grew up eating that freezer shite basically every day as it's one of the only things I knew how to cook from an early age (and burn) so that dinner isn't that weird to me 🥴

What's weird is eating it at firty wun years of age. I was in primary school when it was expected I'd cook for myself. She's actively going out and buying that tit, bit mental really. Fat waster

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wouldn't even feed those hamwiches to rickets and that's saying something. Grim.

Reactions: 12
"You don't have to gift me guys." Then turn off the option you piece of lard.

She's planning her Easter Sunday meal already.

Weird how she told her nieces that if they cry about their performance they can't dance anymore. Why on earth would she have a say?

Loads of cameos today. Who ARE these people?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
"You don't have to gift me guys." Then turn off the option you piece of lard.

She's planning her Easter Sunday meal already.

Weird how she told her nieces that if they cry about their performance they can't dance anymore. Why on earth would she have a say?

Loads of cameos today. Who ARE these people?
the you don’t have to gift me is the most irritating thing she obvs wants gifts the beg

Reactions: 10
Sharks are misunderstood. Apparently.
duck my life.

she wants to swim with sharks, real life ones, but shes scared, she wants a shark tooth, but only a fossil one.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sat in her car in the dark like Dennis bleeping Nilsen the big fat creep
Nearly spit my dinner out. Such a creeper.

Won't travel because she'd miss her nieces and nephews too much. I love my nephew but duck him, I'd be off travelling any given chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She wants to cry at having to communicate with staff members in Morrisons. No shot she’s off travelling on her own
She won’t even go on holiday with her family let alone travelling on her own.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.