BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So guys I’m finkin about goin trav-lin in my owwwwn x
I bet she's been offered a free cruise. I've noticed 'influencers' sharing content about the Virgin Voyages cruise that they've been gifted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

Nipple tweaking, always eating, through school
Gates you’ll find her peeping 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Creepy, fat fucker! Shes weird as duck. Has anyone checked her hard drive? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Absolute unit. There’s no hiding in the dark Bec, I’ll just adjust the brightness 👏🏼
IMG_1189.jpeg
IMG_1190.jpeg
IMG_1193.jpeg
IMG_1194.jpeg

---
It boils my piss when she does this thing with her lips, it’s usually when she’s trying to pretend she’s never tried something before and it’s a shock, like it’s a one off. Note she only showed one hamwich (WTF) but said she was throwing in a couple. Greedy cow.
---
Nice one Jesus making next Sunday all about you. We’re going to miss suitcase Sunday this week 😏 so selfish.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet she's been offered a free cruise. I've noticed 'influencers' sharing content about the Virgin Voyages cruise that they've been gifted.
Not a chance in hell lmao the only free stuff she’s ever given is food

Reactions: 6
Becki is in the influencer bubble, she LOVES the attention good or bad. That's why she baits, she knows the majority will be hate but she can't stop. She's always been a nobody, but now she's getting attention she loves it. Can't wait to see her downfall, it's beyond cringe at this point
---
Thread suggestion
#80 weighty, no safe gatey, stomping children makes my mind go crazy

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

Noncestomper 3000s on three walks a week, suitcase full of snacks but the bison still reeks

(credit to the person who coined the noncestompers x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just watched the suitcase Sunday it didn't disappoint 🤣🤣🤣 I don't understand how she plays the mum role its so odd! Like really really odd! 'We have another mouth to feed' she's so wierd

Reactions: 8
It’s funny going back to read thread 1, April 2021 and everything is exactly the same. Massive food shops of shite, takeaways and ‘treats’, people wondering why she has no ambition for a job, partner or family, people asking why she only hangs around with younger people. The only single thing different is she dropped the headband 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.