BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went downstairs in the bar in her pjs

And shared a bed with Paige again ffs

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Poor Paigeyyyy. No wonder she didn’t go down to breakfast with bec bec. She was probably trying to get at least 20 minutes of sleep after being pushed out the bed by beckis gunt and listening to that snoring all night
Payyyyyj

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She went down to the bar in her pyjamas the night before too. What the actual duck! Has she never been to a bleeping hotel before?
1000026163.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Tattle needs to introduce a voicenote feature. I would absolutely love to hear all of our bison impressions IRL.
This has reminded me of these TikToks and I had to go and search for them again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The bed was made up as 2 singles thank god but you just know Becki was laid as close to peeeeeeej as possible 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How the duck has she got to go shopping when that’s all she ever does

What could she possibly need on a Saturday night? She’s already had her dinner???

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.