BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recognise them cartons. They’re about 150ml called My first orange juice. They’re for young kids. Why can’t she have a fuckin drink like an adult out of a normal cup
It’s either them, the avengers bottle or the kids sippy cups

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I recognise them cartons. They’re about 150ml called My first orange juice. They’re for young kids. Why can’t she have a fuckin drink like an adult out of a normal cup
It’s either them, the avengers bottle or the kids sippy cups
Why can’t she just have a glass of water. How she doesn’t have loads of UTI’s and thrush I’ll never know.

Reactions: 13
I don’t get WHY anyone needs an Easter egg review when it’s literally a chocolate egg. It’s not gonna taste like lasagne is it fuckin fat idiot
I agree but you need to watch LIV/LDN/FOOD on TikTok. She reviews unusual Easter Eggs and can actually describe them properly instead of just “ameyyyyyyyzin soum yeah” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yeah she’s obviously a nail biter. Weird as she’s a smoker AND vaper- that’s her fidgety thing to keep her mouth busy? Unusual to be both unless you’re trying to give up I’d say
I very much doubt she struggles to keep her mouth busy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the dark marks on her hands could be acanthosis nigricans. Caused by obesity, and associated with diabetes.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think the dark marks on her hands could be acanthosis nigricans. Caused by obesity, and associated with diabetes.

Babe it’s the fake tan she refuses to scrub off
---
Babe it’s the fake tan she refuses to scrub off
Also not to quote myself but the NHS literally says those only appear on the neck, groin and armpit. We can see her neck because of her bleeping pelican gullet and we’ve thankfully not been subjected to her armpits or groin

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
To be honest I wish I could go to tokfest with all the other sad bastards. I think it’d be proper entertaining!!!
The whole hairdresser thing .. blasting her scalp.. I reckon it’s cos the hairdresser washes her hair properly. I don’t think Becki properly lathers it up, massage her scalp etc.. she probably just puts shampoo on the top of her hair and doesn’t double shampoo and that’s why it still looks dirty after a wash.

Reactions: 16
Also not to quote myself but the NHS literally says those only appear on the neck, groin and armpit. We can see her neck because of her bleeping pelican gullet and we’ve thankfully not been subjected to her armpits or groin
If you click on that link or the screenshot, it says “They can appear anywhere on the body.”

Reactions: 1
To be honest I wish I could go to tokfest with all the other sad bastards. I think it’d be proper entertaining!!!
The whole hairdresser thing .. blasting her scalp.. I reckon it’s cos the hairdresser washes her hair properly. I don’t think Becki properly lathers it up, massage her scalp etc.. she probably just puts shampoo on the top of her hair and doesn’t double shampoo and that’s why it still looks dirty after a wash.
I have fine hair that gets greasy easily, but my hair still never looks as bad as hers!! She could even use some dry shampoo ffs!! She’s just utterly disgusting

Reactions: 7
I hate the way she says unyuns, her mouth moves like an arse hole 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Agreed. Genuinely think it’s a real physical struggle at her size to properly wash her hair.

Reactions: 17
She clearly has super dry hands if the tan is clinging in places like that. I’ve said it before but when I tan, it comes off my hands within 2 days because of how much I wash them. Hers stays for about a week.
Probably partly due to her diet and the fact she’s scared of water. Clearly very dehydrated.

Reactions: 21
I can’t stop thinking about her saying the hairdressers blast her dandruff off. Bec bec got such a way with words

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.