BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she's shovelling that breakfast into her mouth seems to suggest that she's conquered her fear of choking! 🥐🐽

Reactions: 21
Why did the rem bother having the curly blow yesterday, she might as well have just had it blasted (watch out for flying scabs) and booked somewhere this morning to have it blown.
Going down to breakfast in her pjs what an absolute scruff!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s such a bleeping meff. How are you going to breakfast in a hotel in your PJs. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That whitehead on her chin 🤢🤢🤢🤢 dandruff isn’t the only thing people near her will be blasted with today

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Also.. dehydrated bananas? Since when have they been called that?! Surprised she had those they're exotic for our becks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck is she wearing 😭
Why does she have the ability to turn nice trainers into Nonce stomper 3000s

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m sorry but -

she went down to breakfast in her PJs????

I don’t stay in hotels much but the times I have I have never gone to breakfast in my pjs or seen anyone else do that. That is bleeping mortifying. What a slob!

Don’t @ me that it’s normal because noum
I literally had breakfast at premier inn this morning and if I was a teenager I defo would have gone down in my pyjamas 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Also.. dehydrated bananas? Since when have they been called that?! Surprised she had those they're exotic for our becks 🤣
She just didn’t want to call them banana cheps, as it would set off a craving and she’d be looking for a takeaway that does chicken kebab n chep at 8am
---
If she has gone down in her pjs that means she hasn’t showered. I imagine her to smell of all sorts in the morning 😩 stale tan, garlich and unyun seeping out of her pores, fags and morning breff. I love a hotel breakfast but it would put me right off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I literally had breakfast at premier inn this morning and if I was a teenager I defo would have gone down in my pyjamas 🤣
Okay... But becki is firty wun and not a teenager, just a greasy fat slob

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just knew she’d have those frilly socks on 🤣 and why did she go to the effort of getting her hair done just to shove it up and look exactly the same as she does every other day? Predictable

Reactions: 19
A few things that baffle/enrage me. How is her tan so bad on her hands? Normally is the first part of your tan to come off due to washing your hands the most! And surely scrubbing it with a cloth would take it off her knuckles??

Then she's constantly having aches and pains in her ankles/knees etc and it's definitely from running when she is extremely overweight!! I just can't comprehend why shes going to an extreme of running as her exercise when she could simply walk a little faster than her normal plod and she's still eating shite so weight still going up. It's just so brain-dead but then again why am I surprised 😭😂

Reactions: 13
Cannot wait to see a side angle of her today. Bet that sweatshirt doesn't even begin to cover her fanny flab/gunt

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.