BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It blocked me when I asked why you’d have your hair done then scrape it up with lard.
Good job I’ve got six TikTok accounts eh, Bison, you useless lump.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s made a real effort

View attachment 2832386
What in the crack den is that flooring and why is there a deck chair in front of the mirror? And why is she wearing beads from Claire’s accessories aimed at 10 year olds? Actually don’t answer the last one.

everything about this picture is disgusting.

edit: ok the bead things is on her phone, I’m dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her hands give me the creeps. They look like a mix of a face hugger and parsnips.

IMG_0861.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tokfest more like noncefest, easy pickings for the obese predator

Reactions: 28
What in the crack den is that flooring and why is there a deck chair in front of the mirror? And why is she wearing beads from Claire’s accessories aimed at 10 year olds? Actually don’t answer the last one.

everything about this picture is disgusting.

edit: ok the bead things is on her phone, I’m dumb
I fort the carpet had a really long extension lead on for a moment if that makes you feel any better

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You’d think with how big TikTok is in this day and age something like tokfest would sell out in minutes. Lit seen like 5 photos from searching online looks like there’s about 10 people there

• Haha
The state of all the people hyped about going to Twatfest 😂 I’ve only seen a few pics so far and it already looks like Jeremy Kyle’s green room

• Haha
You’d think with how big TikTok is in this day and age something like tokfest would sell out in minutes. Lit seen like 5 photos from searching online looks like there’s about 10 people there
And Becki’s like five of them

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.