BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep getting stomping videums on my TikTok. Scanning for bison in the background but not spotted her yet. Really can’t comprehend why the duck any kid would want to participate or why anyone wants to watch. The literally stand in a line and alternate between stamping their feed and raising their knees. It’s so bleeping boring.

Reactions: 13
Yet MORE chicken strips with fries to Goum for tea…with rank ham toasty on the side 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Those Fries to Goum are rank. I’ve got PTSD from them being served up on the daily by my ‘can’t be arsed’ mam. There’s something really off about the flavour of them. Enjoy Bek Bek.

Reactions: 12
Those Fries to Goum are rank. I’ve got PTSD from them being served up on the daily by my ‘can’t be arsed’ mam. There’s something really off about the flavour of them. Enjoy Bek Bek.
Cardboard, the taste is cardboard 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if you replace the colour of her jumper you can see how red she really is 😬
57ba763d-5d93-4ac90  .png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
IMG_7183.png

Screeching that this is ‘soooooum cute!!’ What the duck is cute about cheap frozen shite served in cardboard, you absolute goon

Don’t get me started about the hamwich chaser

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Those goujons will be exactly the same as ones she could get in a big bag for not much more but she has to buy the ones that make her think she’s got takeaway

Reactions: 12

I’m getting so pissed off with people enabling the fat bleep. If someone posts on a public website, expect to hear various different opinions because *SHOCK* not everyone is going to kiss your ass for doing duck all. If it’s “none of our business” then why is it being posted at all. I’m so tired of these ‘creators’ expecting to be worshipped. duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I despise when she acts all surprised and goes ‘ooohmkay’ when she sees something for the ‘first time’. Stupid fat slug.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she need the bleeping cardboard box for the chicken goujons becki the planet is dying just put them on your bleeping plate

They taste like the cardboard they're cooked in
---
Why does she need the bleeping cardboard box for the chicken goujons becki the planet is dying just put them on your bleeping plate
So she can trick herself into thinking they're genuinely maccies

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.