BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bacon is drier than dead nans tuff. Be even worse once it’s been frozen and warmed up again 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Those fruit meal prep boxes will never see the light of day again.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot doesnt do it justice but her face is so dirty in that videum 🤢 her chin is black bright when the filter glitches
---
Fucksake. She literally made her cousin or whatever she is shave her face about a week ago and now she has a full beard again. She’s just gruesome. Clearly never washes properly.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
“Look at this sourdough ciabatta”
*wafts a Stonebaked ciabatta at the camera*

• Haha
Why is she baking eggs in the oven for eighteen minutes!! I never took any notice of anywun when they called her a nonce before now but that is proper nonce behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 20
VIS - COUNTS!!!

thick twit

look at the bleeping state of it. She STILL hasn’t scrubbed that manky tan off, she has a full beard, blackheads, spots, massive pores. She’s a disgrace.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Except it’s not a weight loss journey it’s a mental helf fing x she doesn’t need to loose weight 😍
It will fall off in time x
---
The granny bag in the trolley. She needs an intervention
---
Why did she want to cry just because the self service wasn’t playing ball. Because she had to interact with the staff member? Not so confident eh Becks.

those self service tills are a witch, I’m sure they’re used to having to help people out on them.
---
VIS - COUNTS!!!

thick twit

look at the bleeping state of it. She STILL hasn’t scrubbed that manky tan off, she has a full beard, blackheads, spots, massive pores. She’s a disgrace.
Her skin is absolutely awful. Her chin is black!

Becki Blackbeard, yo ho ho and a bottle of cowk

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Those bagels are going to be dry AF when she defrosts them and who doesn't have time to chop a bit of fruit in the morning 🙄 she doesn't even have a job 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those bagels are going to be dry AF when she defrosts them and who doesn't have time to chop a bit of fruit in the morning 🙄 she doesn't even have a job 🤦🏼‍♀️
Most pointless meal prep ever the yoghurt and a fruit. It takes 2 mins to do something like that and as you said, she doesn’t work? She acts like her life is horrendously busy.

And those bagels will be grim, would be much nicer made fresh and toast the bagels. bleeping hell, Becki, just have a crumpet once in a while.

I think her management have put her on to this meal prep maybe, because it’s a popular thing but as usual Becki can’t get it right

Imagine your 31 year old daughter rolling out of bed at 11am and defrosting her egg bagel

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Most pointless meal prep ever the yoghurt and a fruit. It takes 2 mins to do something like that and as you said, she doesn’t work? She acts like her life is horrendously busy.

And those bagels will be grim, would be much nicer made fresh and toast the bagels. bleeping hell, Becki, just have a crumpet once in a while.

I think her management have put her on to this meal prep maybe, because it’s a popular thing but as usual Becki can’t get it right
I’ve seen loads of people on Instagram doing this but people who actually go to work and are busy. And they all look a lot nicer than the tit she’s just wrapped up.

I like an egg and cheese bagel sometimes but I tend to make them at the weekends or on the days I’m working from home because they taste better fresh.

Reactions: 6

Yeah exactly they need toasting! She really is clueless

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.