BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheerleading event on as well. We know where she spent most of the day then.
---
‘Meant to be quite sunny later and when I’m outside and I think I’m getting the train I like to put my sunglasses on’

RIGHT WHAT

Have the captions done her dirty or is that what she actually said

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry has she never had a hotel breakfast before? A whole video on it and then in both the following videos she’s gone on about how nice the hotel breakfast was… bleeping hell get a life becki man, it looked rank

Reactions: 30
She said she went to resort world for tea last night. Fire up the takeaway tracker for an undisclosed meal! 🚨

Reactions: 13
The way she forms sentences is maddening. “I’m just gonna put my Ordinary moisturiser on.. but I just love my nails.. but how is everybody’s weekend going?”

WHAT are you trying to say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The way she forms sentences is maddening. “I’m just gonna put my Ordinary moisturiser on.. but I just love my nails.. but how is everybody’s weekend going?”

WHAT are you trying to say
She’s trying to say anything at all that takes the vid over a minute. Full time tik toker if that makes sense

Reactions: 17
The way she says Birmingham makes me want to SCREAM. Everytime she talks it makes me feel irrationally angry.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way she says Birmingham makes me want to SCREAM. Everytime she talks it makes me feel irrationally angry.
It's the way she slurs when she talks about foods for me.
So the buffet has cearealllllllllsssss, crossaintsssss, English breakfasttttttt.
Fuckkkkkk offffffffff

Reactions: 12
Sorry has she never had a hotel breakfast before? A whole video on it and then in both the following videos she’s gone on about how nice the hotel breakfast was… bleeping hell get a life becki man, it looked rank
She is the most basic of witches, foaming at the gash over a Travelodge breakfast buffet.

Reactions: 15
She’s trying to say anything at all that takes the vid over a minute. Full time tik toker if that makes sense
And sometimes the music runs out before the videum finishes or she'll do 'accidental' clips looking up her bowling ball head. Still can't believe she has management.

Reactions: 5
She looks such a state in the new McDonums video (add to the tracket). Can't imagine going. To a semi-prefessional event looking like that.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.