BeckiJones4 #78 Hair full of grease, morbidly obese, very much obsessed with her niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% reads tattle. She’s made indirect comments to things we say many times AND she gets off on it, thinks it makes her important

Reactions: 6
She 100% reads tattle. She’s made indirect comments to things we say many times AND she gets off on it, thinks it makes her important
Maybe the one liners. I don’t think she can read paragraphs 🤭 which explains why she doesn’t address some of the more detailed discussion

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope she does, there’s some funny fuckers on here. A much better class of troll than on TT 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe the one liners. I don’t think she can read paragraphs 🤭 which explains why she doesn’t address some of the more detailed discussion
Haha absolutely she’s too thick to read what we say, too literate for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Random thought and no offence to anyone who actually enjoys Donna kebabums but the thought of them makes me turn inside out. I can just image the smell of her afterwards rotting in her bed. Sweaty mess

Reactions: 16
Random thought and no offence to anyone who actually enjoys Donna kebabums but the thought of them makes me turn inside out. I can just image the smell of her afterwards rotting in her bed. Sweaty mess
I don't mind doner meat every now and then, but not a cat in hells chance would I eat it in bed.

Reactions: 5
She probably slurps it up like it's a bowl of noodles

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg when she acts all dainty but is the size of a house…. The bar looks so small in her hands

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That good morning viedium makes me wanna slow run to elsemere port and drop kick her shes really in her dainty feels today isnt she!! Excusum my hair ive just shoved it up.. it looks no deferent to how you normally wear it youm troff
---
Also dont under stand why shes going through the nails and hair when she isnt even a guest? Shes not on there website or on the tokfest instagram page shes just a regular ticket holder 🤦🏼‍♀️ bleeping wierdo

Reactions: 12
Just butting in here. After watching her videos I decided to get my tit together and have started calorie counting the last 3 days. I already feel so much better and have so much more energy just from cutting out all the tit I was eating. The biggest shocker was the amount of calories I could have and still be in a deficit, when I tell you it’s a LOT I mean it’s a lot!!! The weight would fall off her if she cut the crap

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't mind doner meat every now and then, but not a cat in hells chance would I eat it in bed.
Gross. I literally dumped someone once coz they sent me a picture of them eating dinner in bed. No food is allowed upstairs in my house (and I strongly enforce this😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.