BeckiJones4 #78 Hair full of grease, morbidly obese, very much obsessed with her niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frowback friiiidaym: Becki’s cringe bathroom tour including the tit stained loo, with its BIDGET.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
This is the toilet, and this is the sink, and this is the shower stuff, and this is the shower, and this is a shelf and this is the radiator... duck ME who asked for this?! WHO?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she not driving to Birmigum?
And AS IF she hasn’t washed her hair, bet she doesn’t tip either.

Reactions: 2
Having a proper slow day at work most of my office is on annual leave so went back to thread 48 when she went on the Corrie tour 🤣🤣🤣🤣 10/10 recommend to anyone needing a laugh today

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find the whole Tokfest so cringy! These people really think they’re famous. And the saddos turning up to see these nobodies are even worse.
Some pics of big bison in the wild would be good though. I love to see her exposed as a fake with her filters.

Reactions: 23
The fake tan, that could be scrubbed off. Bet she just stands under running water when she has a rare shower. Probably doesn’t even clean her body. 🤢

IMG_1372.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.