BeckiJones4 #78 Hair full of grease, morbidly obese, very much obsessed with her niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much longer this walking and slow running aka jogging saga will go on for when she’s admitted both her ankles hurt. She’s gonna injure herself again because of the weight. “The weight will sort itself out in time” no it won’t Becki lol u need to be making an effort daily with what you eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How is she out of breath from standing still in her kitchen? AND she’s using the side to lean on

ALSO
Stop shovelling food in half way through your sentences you PIG 🐷

Reactions: 12
She could loose all of my bodyweight and still be bloody fat!
She will never be her! She’s far to fick. Becca comes across as lovely person who has a lot more braincells to describe things. Also she has actually influenced me to buy things unlike Bison who puts me off stuff. It was the tesco finest cheese hot cross buns of anyone was wondering, every bit as amazing as Becca said. So please never tell me if Bison gets them as I don’t want to be put off them 😂.
She doesn’t like hot cross buns. They’re too fragrant. She’s too fick to realise the flavoured ones don’t contain the same spices.

Reactions: 8
As a fat bird I can confirm that walking uphill backwards is easier than going forwards... no idea why but it is and it's my go to everytime I struggle with an incline 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope she takes paige to tokfest as she’s her biggest troll with the videos she shares 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t like hot cross buns. They’re too fragrant. She’s too fick to realise the flavoured ones don’t contain the same spices.
Music to my ears 😂😂😂. Don’t really bother with easter eggs s they are to expensive for what they are and no longer come with mugs so she can have as many of them as she wants.

Reactions: 3
Why can't just bleeping wear a bra. It looks awful as she's dishing up dinner

Reactions: 11
I actually sat threw most of that videum.

2 fings:

I know we lovingly refer to the Port as Chernobyl but can you actually not drink the tap water?? Or does she have a daily quota of plastic packaging she has to use?

Also her handbag strap looks like it’s made of the same material as my car’s seatbelt.

Just top tier aspirational content.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She definitely reads here, notice how she said in the easter egg vid she'll try not to bore us saying it's amazinum and mmm not too sure
I honestly don’t think she does read here. But a lot of the TT comments parrot what we say on here so she will see them on there.

Reactions: 7
Why does she waste time money effort on fake tanning. Its not gonna make her look any better

Reactions: 11
Tbh I know Birmingham is a bit naff but they have my fav Gay Village in the whole country, they don't deserve to have England's answer to Big Ed stomping around in her nonce steppers. "Birmingum" sod off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she waste time money effort on fake tanning. Its not gonna make her look any better
She'd be better off getting a professional spray tan.

Actually, never mind. Would hate to inflict that job on anyone.

• Haha
That lasted videum she can't wait to shove that breakfast bar in then starts talking 🤢
Feel for that hairdresser who's going to be blasting off her dandruff

• Sick
She'd be better off getting a professional spray tan.

Actually, never mind. Would hate to inflict that job on anyone.
"Can you just uh... lift that fold there? Yeah, thanks. Can you lift the one above it? Okay, and the one above that? And the one above that?"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Not my favourite but I enjoyed the rug buying saga and her laying it all out for her parents. It was just so tit but she was so proud of herself.

Also when Shitley and her family came back from holiday and she’d waited for them til 3am. Their faces were a picture lmao
Ah I lived that one! " I SAID HIIIII 😤😤" then kissed only paige on the cheeky the sweaty creep

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Ignore the way my hair looks I’ve just shoved it up” - like you do every single day 🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.