BeckiJones4 #78 Hair full of grease, morbidly obese, very much obsessed with her niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being a normal client in that salon today and thinking it’s snowing 🌨 oh no it’s just Becki’s dandruff being blasted off

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s so much to unpack from that video. Looked like she barely fit in the chair, what an absolutely hideous beast she is.

Reactions: 7
She really loves herself doesn't she, I can't handle her smug face at the end!!

Reactions: 18
She needs to go to the doctors for that fuckin manky scalp and don’t expect hairdressers to blast her dandruff everywhere. I’m glad I’m not her hairdresser cos there’d be no way I’d touch her head the lazy fat scruff

Reactions: 9
She really doesn’t suit curly hair. Makes her already gigantic moon face even rounder

Reactions: 6
How's her hair look greasy after a haircut ffs has she got grease seeping out of her scalp or what

Fingers like a well hung lesbian.

Is the reason her scalp is clear after salon due to fact they actually wash her scalp.

Poor dainty becks hands aren't strong enough to get to her scalp or her fake tan it seems.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she knows how to wash her hair properly. She probably just puts a dainty blob of shampoo on her head and then rinses it out and wonders why her hair is rank constantly.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand what a balayage is meant to be, just looks like early 2000s style highlights to me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She claims to have scalp psoriasis, now I’m sorry but my scalp psoriasis is certainly not BLASTED off when I go to the hairdressers; I have it and I will forever.

ZERO excuse for your manky scalp chubbers

Reactions: 14
She deffo puts on the same amount of shampoo as she does her face cream. Just a little 5p size dollop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.