BeckiJones4 #78 Hair full of grease, morbidly obese, very much obsessed with her niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not my favourite but I enjoyed the rug buying saga and her laying it all out for her presents. It was just so tit but she was so proud of herself.

Also when Shitley and her family came back from holiday and she’d waited for them til 3am. Their faces were a picture lmao
I need to know if ‘Shitley’ was intentional

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m surprised she’s so excited about Tokfest, I’d have thought she would be embarrassed to be seen in public. Can’t wait to see how she gets her hair done and what she’s gonna wear.

Reactions: 19
She definitely reads here, notice how she said in the easter egg vid she'll try not to bore us saying it's amazinum and mmm not too sure

Reactions: 3
I think he management spoke to her about her limited vocabulary, she tried to use different words for a short period of time too. I wonder if they read here, if she doesnt

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised she’s so excited about Tokfest, I’d have thought she would be embarrassed to be seen in public. Can’t wait to see how she gets her hair done and what she’s gonna wear.
I reckon she will wear that blue and white new shirt she bought that was good for “day time drinks” OR the new choker top from yours.

Reactions: 11
Am I being bleeping dumb? How does walking up a hill backwards help
It is actually good for building the muscles in your knees, my PT recommended it when I started lifting weights.

Although she immediately destroys any good she's done for her knees by slamming two tons of force through them for 10-30 seconds with her "jogging". She'd be better off working on walking quicker

Reactions: 10
Oooh you know what this means though! Candid shots in the wild 💕

Reactions: 9
I’ll predict, ringlet lion from oz hair, yours cloving black oversized T shirt with the choke hazard neckline, leggins and her newwwwww trayyyyyyyyners. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just seen the Iceland video, is she aware that rain isn’t made of acid? Or will she turn in to a gremlin if she gets wet?
No wonder she rarely showers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That post. The denial is amaaaayziiin

A little bit of weight??? She could chop both her bloody legs off and she'd still weigh more than an adult elephant

I'm fat, and I bloody know it (and am trying to do something about it). I wish she'd just own it, rather than this tit
She could loose all of my bodyweight and still be bloody fat!
Is she trying to be Becca Eats Everything with that egg review?
She will never be her! She’s far to fick. Becca comes across as lovely person who has a lot more braincells to describe things. Also she has actually influenced me to buy things unlike Bison who puts me off stuff. It was the tesco finest cheese hot cross buns of anyone was wondering, every bit as amazing as Becca said. So please never tell me if Bison gets them as I don’t want to be put off them 😂.

Reactions: 4
She could loose all of my bodyweight and still be bloody fat!
She will never be her! She’s far to fick. Becca comes across as lovely person who has a lot more braincells to describe things. Also she has actually influenced me to buy things unlike Bison who puts me off stuff. It was the tesco finest cheese hot cross buns of anyone was wondering, every bit as amazing as Becca said. So please never tell me if Bison gets them as I don’t want to be put off them 😂.
Guys she doooosent liyyyyyyyke cheeeeeese (even though she has it with every bloody meal in some form!)

Reactions: 7
If she read here then we’d know about it. She would have uploaded an angry video by now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.