BeckiJones4 #78 Hair full of grease, morbidly obese, very much obsessed with her niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely manic. When she has a takeaway (especially kebab) in front of her you could ask for her bank details, kidney, even Paige and she would hand them over while babbling inanely about the colour of the cheps.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You lot have already posted most of my fave Bison moments. Adding this one to the mex. Mainly cos of the facial expressions at the beginning.
IMG_2253.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What difference do you think she can see since starting her walks? I assume she means positive. She’s wrong, but i assume it’s what she thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ashamed to say that the bison and I have had the same dinner tonight. But I only had a couple of chips not a whole potato fields worth. Wtf has she been busy with?! She went to Iceland to buy food for tea but was too busy to cook it… well why bother then 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Manic day which consisted of a 45 minute walk and a trip to Iceland. Imagine she worked an actual job, had kids to look after and run a house like most normal people do, then she'd know what busy was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Is she even going to be able to cope with kids when/if she has them?! Even with a sodding cat or guinea pig they expect to be fed in the morning before 10:30

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good morning bisonettes 🫡 your morning reminder

Suitcase Sunday - 2 DAYS TO GO

• Heart
Reactions: 15
After a busy day when she can't be arsed to cook does she never just think "I'll have a bowl of cereal or some toast"?
I work full time, have 2 kids, a house to run, the same age as Becki and often after the kids are fed and in bed I'm too tired to make something for myself. I wouldn't jump to ordering a takeaway, I'd just have some cornflakes or toast. She wouldn't know a manic day if it smacked her in her mammoth moon head.

Reactions: 24
Yep we are. This wasn’t any old cake, she likely scranned the lot at 20k+ calories! It’s a talking point.
The reason im particularly fascinated by #cakegate is I had no idea you could make something literally as high as that in calories.. it’s not like it’s a massive wedding cake .. honestly shocked me so much.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Not my favourite but I enjoyed the rug buying saga and her laying it all out for her parents. It was just so tit but she was so proud of herself.

Also when Shitley and her family came back from holiday and she’d waited for them til 3am. Their faces were a picture lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
If you all had to pick a favourite becki tiktok/moment what would it be? 😂 😂
When she made a mash volcano with broccoli trees & turkey dinosaurs were climbing up it. She was absolutely pissing herself over it. I also am a fan of any dancing vid lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.