BeckiJones4 #78 Hair full of grease, morbidly obese, very much obsessed with her niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Takeaway Tracker - March 2024

02/03/24 - Pub Kids Menoo - £11.99
02/03/24 - Slim Chickens - £25.40
04/03/24 - Mcdonnums Double Cheeeeseburgeh Meal - £5.49
05/03/24 - Free food £FREE
07/03/24 - Mcdonnums Breakfast - £5.79
09/03/24 - Indium - £18.65
12/03/24 - Home Bargains cafe - Hot dog £0.99, party donut £0.59, bottle of cewk £1.15, orange juice, pot of tea = £4.53
13/03/24 - Mcdonnums Noo Menoo - £17.61
14/03/24 - Knooooooppsppppssssss - £POTENTIALLY FREE
15/03/24 - Drep Lardfest £FREE
16/03/24 - Costcoum - £11.49
18/03/24 - Chicken Tenders - £5.50
20/03/24 - Burgerum wif egg, potential bottomless brunch £36.99
21/03/24 - Kee-Bab - £17.98

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Gosh her latest videum is so poorly edited. Clearly couldn't wait to scran her dins.
Don't get how a 31 year old is excited for tokfest spesh when she's not even a featured "artist" And will just be stomping around with Paige and Cath waiting to be noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does the get baked count? Cos she cooked it at home. I need everyone’s forts

Reactions: 9
Question - the person doing her hair and nails will they have a full hazmat suit on and be decontaminated after? And is that why she’s the the first client in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mine is the weird lunch videos with the awful silence. Absolute embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it hilarious when she pretends she can’t remember what she orders.. “I think I got the chicken kebab 🤔” as if she hasn’t been sat by the door waiting for the delivery driver

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oooh this one’s a classic… I absolutely love the self righteous way she attempts to delude herself & the viewer that she’s happy with herself & her phantom weight loss, paired with the absolutely LIES of her most over filtered mug shots, it’s such a great juxtaposition

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The get baked would have been delivered (by the post man) so counts as a takeaway in my opinion

Imagine the stench coming from her bedroom tonight after that shite takeaway with a side of raw onions 😑

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Oooh this one’s a classic… I absolutely love the self righteous way she attempts to delude herself & the viewer that she’s happy with herself & her phantom weight loss, paired with the absolutely LIES of her most over filtered mug shots, it’s such a great juxtaposition
View attachment 2829316
🤣
It knocks me sick how inlove with herself she is, it's embarrassing

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.