Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Gotta admire James Arthur’s commitment to steadily and consistently glowing down over the years. And he didn’t have that far to fall either.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Maybe I'm a neurotic freak (spoiler: I am definitely a neurotic freak) but eating cheese doritos AFTER a shower is absolute dirty freak behavior. She's just recheesing herself. 👎

• Haha
  • Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Honestly cannot see the difference between a restaurant offering free food to a person who clearly has an eating disorder to a bar offering free drinks to an alcoholic. Why is one deemed acceptable but not the other!?

Diddikins

VIP Member
I have a random playlist on Spotify and this has just come on and all I can think of is this fucking lemon with sweets and dinosaurs sellotaped to her fat face:
IMG_5649.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Helliebella

VIP Member
Thought she was excited so she must be going somewhere good, you know, like somewhere really good.

But no, she’s going to home bargains fucking cafe

Sad. Cunt.

• Haha
  • Wow

Babychicken

Oh God she makes me fucking sick. Kissing a chicken tender. She's drunk on food. And these cunts are enabling her. I'd feel more 'influenced' by a restaurant that gave discounts for emergency workers than giving free food to that fucking silverback.

Helliebella

VIP Member
Wow she has literally stooped to a new low with the video about Leah. Spends the rest of the day creaming herself about bargain basement doughnuts in home bargains cafe, upbeat cooking vid then laughing on live then puts on a pretend somber voice and sad face all while doing what she can to drag the vid out long enough to get paid for it.
Absolute self centred excuse for a human.

If she was that sad, surely she’d have a break from social media for a few days as a mark of respect and to grieve. And surely she’d have used her platform to raise money for Leah’s family or cancer charities during her illness if she was that bothered about her. She really does make me sick obese, hippo looking piece of shit.

• Heart

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Imagine when becki dies what people will say on tik tok..

Now whenever i see a kebab especially a combination kebab i think of becki, because that's what you think of when you think of beck, you think about how greasy and slimy a kebab is and how greasy and slimy becki was
When I see Philip Schofield, I think of Becki *fat dramatic pause* because that's what Becki was, a teenager loving, vaping, noncey disgrace.

Whenever I see the name Rebecca, I think of Becki, because that's what Becki was... *fat dramatic pause* short for Rebecca.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Its that face she does that kills me off. Look at me, such a dainty girl, with my tongue against my teeth, so pretty and dainty. I can’t believe I’m such a dainty girl. 🌺 🦢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33

lauren119966

Chatty Member
No I’m sorry,
She does two walks a week and ONE workout video in the past 30 years and everyone is like
‘you know what, fair play..’
is everyone forgetting she does ABSOLUTELY nothing else?!
A 30 minute ‘workout’ is bare minimum.
She’s literally bending down and skipping around I wouldn’t even call it a workout. I do the same trying to get my toddlers dressed

I also love how she’s still not admitting she’s trying to loose weight and it’s all for her mental health hahaha she’s such a loser honestly

amb1505

I wish someone would intervene and help her. I put nearly 4 stone on in a short space of time (around 8 months) when I was working from home at a stressful job I hated. I would sit on my arse all day comfort eating and got to about 16 stone and size 16 at my biggest. Although my friends and family tell me now they all noticed the weight gain, nobody said a thing to me or asked if I was okay. The final straw was when my partners mum bought me size 20 pyjamas. She meant well and said she didn’t have a clue what size and can bring them back if they’re wrong but I was absolutely mortified! Started calorie counting the next day and lost the majority of the weight within the next few months. I know it can be an uncomfortable topic of conversation and I’d imagine Becki would get super defensive if someone tried but I wish someone had said something kindly to me.

• Heart

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t think it’s that deep. I think she’s a greedy bastard and having her own money enabled her to buy shit constantly.
I really don't care about Becki as a person & her helf etc, so I agree with ar Gigi. She is literally just a greedy fuck with no expenses and therefore free reign to buy whatever she wants.

She lives in an echo chamber with no idea that what she simply spends on takeaways per month, is all some families have for everything for the entire month. She's a privileged, entitled, immature, reprehensible blubbery cunt. Needs a slap around the playdoh bonce and kicking out.

• Heart
  • Haha

cwymmie

VIP Member
Sorry but people have been calling her a nonce for years and she’s not fussed but someone says she’s dead (which is very clearly not true as she’s been posting as normal) and she makes a video?
Between the two I’d be vehemently denying the noncery over the death!!
The death rumours are a crap joke, I wouldn’t even give it air time.

Babybail93

VIP Member
She got 3 drinks, a hot dog and 2 cakes! What a fucking beast. She’s got some balls. When I was her size I’d never dare in public eat like that!

• Wow

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Takeaway Tracker - March 2024

02/03/24 - Pub Kids Menoo - £11.99
02/03/24 - Slim Chickens - £25.40
04/03/24 - Mcdonnums Double Cheeeeseburgeh Meal - £5.49
05/03/24 - Free food £FREE
07/03/24 - Mcdonnums Breakfast - £5.79
09/03/24 - Indium - £18.65
12/03/24 - Home Bargains cafe - Hot dog £0.99, party donut £0.59, bottle of cewk £1.15, orange juice, pot of tea = £4.53
13/03/24 - Mcdonnums Noo Menoo - £17.61
14/03/24 - Knooooooppsppppssssss - £POTENTIALLY FREE
15/03/24 - Drep Lardfest £FREE

• Haha
  • Heart