Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
SHE BROKE HER BED!! She just told everyone that her big fat back has broke the bed!! Guess her and ole Clint the Clitbasher were having a wild night 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
I’m clearly a raging snob but the thought of a home bargains cafe visit depresses the ever living shit out of me. Just let me sit at my desk with a cheese sandwich, I’m fine honestly. No I don’t want any tropical picnic decor either I’m grand. No I’m fine for Fabulosa at the moment too, Cheers x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
When you just popped out for a bit of Flash kitchen spray & some toilet paper and suddenly you're being filmed by Flubber from the hit movie, Flubber

Screenshot_20240312_170452_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Can’t sleep because I’m ridiculously poorly so I’m bored out my brain and decided to go lurking through her insta.

She was never skinny or amazingly good looking, but seeing her there compared to now is insane. How do you go from looking after yourself (clean and styled hair, brows waxed, skin looking relatively good, dressed nicely (for the time period it was at least)) - to morbidly obese, greasy hair that’s always caked in dandruff, brows like two dustpan brushes stuck to the forehead, skin that looks genuinely painful, and dressed in leggings and hideous oversized hoodies/jumpers that are dirty/stained/dandruff covered.

I genuinely don’t understand how she went from the first image to how she is now. The lack of personal hygiene hasn’t always been an issue judging by her instagram posts.

Her food addiction has truly ruined her. She must not see a point in looking after herself anymore because of her size.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 44

Kelz19899

Her name was Leah Smith Becki not Leah Smiff

"And every time I see a sunflower, I will always fink about Leah.. Cause that's what you do fink about when you fink about Leah"

Fucking idiot

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I just heard her say that her comfort film was Harry Potter, more like Forrest Lump, in fact…

BeckiJones4 #78 Forrest Lump

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Houseofbane29

Chatty Member
Becks mentioned herself 12 times in a video about somone else's death. Such a selfish person.
Sick off seeing all these vids and profiles profiting off a young girls death.

• Sick
Reactions: 42

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Sorry but half these creators making videos about Leah all say the same thing “she was always there for us” like I’m sorry what??? Cos all that sounds like is trauma dumping on a poor girl with cancer

Reactions: 41

gigi_93

VIP Member
I see ridiculously rich by Alana (the one who gifts Becki the massive box of weekly brownies) is being torn to shreds on tiktok 🤣🤣 for having vile products and being unprofessional and nasty to customers who question the quality of her products

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
I hate the way when her mum cooks tea she goes ‘my mums cooked this tonight she’s done a great job BLESS HER’ condescending prick.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
How long is she going to make the James Arthur concert her personality for?

I predict the following videums:
  • Before/after hair and make up for James Arthur
  • GRWM for James Arthur
  • Food review for whatever version of chicken and chep she eats before/at James Arthur
  • WIEIAD James Arthur Concert Edition
  • Actual concert footage/come wiv us to see James Arthur type thing x 2 (at least)
  • Car videum (or maybe a live) from afterward to tell everyone how buzzing she is and how ameeeyzin it was
  • Maccies breakfast tomorrow because youm know when youm just need a maccies breakfast after a concert
  • Saturday walk because she's not been for a walk this week and she went to James Arthur last night so she just fort she would have a walk and tell everyone about that at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 40

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Confirmation of the return of Suitcase Sunday though gang 🤩 "they start out dancing next week" couldn't care less what the literal children are up to Beluga, get that fucking suitcase out

• Haha
Reactions: 40

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I quite honestly do not give a fuck if people are insinuating she's dead. Broadcast your every move on the internet to the point you record your showers, people are going to be dicks. Especially when you're an incredibly unlikeable cardiac arrest merchant with a face only Stevie Wonder could love.

She's a stupid cunt for addressing it, should've just let it lie. We know she's not dead, McDonnums would've closed the Port branch through loss of revenue if she'd carked it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39