Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missh95

She’s wearing factor 50 in the dark cause she thinks the sun shines from Paige’s arse

• Haha
Reactions: 57

madwor1d

Just seen her in home bargains

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Venom

VIP Member
A little music videum for you all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Becki “don’t feel guilty if you eat something unhealthy after working out”. And that in a nutshell is why she’ll never lose weight. Becki’s theory is do a few steps, then you can eat 6000 calorie’s.

Reactions: 49

goldie341

VIP Member
Why is she not making merch for dogs? Feel like she’s really missing a trick. A nice little collar scarf with ‘this dog is haunted’ printed on it or a coat ‘this dog wants to die’

• Haha
Reactions: 49

EllyMay

VIP Member
Well we can see you're not fucking dead as you post 3 times a day. Your mum can see you're not dead as you're downing a 3 person meal right next to her. The need for sympathy is ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
One of our Reddit bisonettes dug this out from the archives. Its an perfect example of why people think she’s got special needs. 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Lolly71990

VIP Member
I’m so disgusted at the Leah video I can’t bring myself to watch it fully. She never mentioned the poor girl EVER before, not even in the weeks leading up to her tragic death. To use her death for views/ engagement is bottom of the barrel warped behaviour along with the other bottom feeders who are doing it. The family have asked SO many times for privacy and not to post videos but still these self centred scum bags continue. The reading from a script put on sad voice. I’m so angry.

Reactions: 47

Klaus123

VIP Member
a.) what the fuck is she doing with her hand?
b.) SHES SO LOVELY she always has to make a snide comment when someone else cooks “I usually like the honey glazed ones” fuck off and just eat a vegetable that’s not laden with extra stuff you fucking beached whale.

if Someone - especially someone terminally ill that I had limited time with - cooked for me I WOULD BE FUCKING GRATEFUL AND ENJOY

i fucking hate this cunt. Fuck her. Fuck her

• Haha

cainielad

Here's my first offering, hope it's ok, the prices came off her video mostly so should be accurate!

Takeaway Tracker - March 2024

02/03/24 - Pub Kids Menoo - £11.99
02/03/24 - Slim Chickens - £25.40
04/03/24 - Mcdonnums Double Cheeeeseburgeh Meal - £5.49
05/03/24 - Free food £FREE
07/03/24 - Mcdonnums Breakfast - £5.79
09/03/24 - Indium - £18.65
12/03/24 - Home Bargains cafe - Hot dog £0.99, party donut £0.59, bottle of cewk £1.15, orange juice, pot of tea = £4.53

• Heart
  • Haha

x.x.x

VIP Member
Imagine when becki dies what people will say on tik tok..

Now whenever i see a kebab especially a combination kebab i think of becki, because that's what you think of when you think of beck, you think about how greasy and slimy a kebab is and how greasy and slimy becki was

• Haha
Reactions: 46

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
I’ve typed and deleted a few sentences because I really don’t like being mean about kids.

So I’ll just say this. I wouldn’t trust that entire family to properly look after a pet rock.

• Haha
Reactions: 46