Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
James looked over the crowd, scanning for someone to share his dressing room with after the gig. That's when he saw her. Brown hair sodden with fry light, eyes like pissholes in the snow, chicken and cheps in hand. He stared, the lyrics still tumbling from his mouth. She stared back, a foam starting to drip slowly from her baboons arsehole lips. She raised an orange Mickey Mouse hand to her mouth, swallowing a chep whole. Something rose from his stomach, his heart pounding as a result. Fear. He dropped the microphone, a cold sweat developing on his pallid Caucasian skin. The fans gaze was unbroken, she raised the last chep to her mouth. He knew, at that moment, his time was limited. He had to run, lest he become the next thing raised to her mouth. She slowly raised a sign into the air, the scrawled handwriting read: "Your plain white bred, and Beck Beck hungry."

Authors notes: sorry x

• Haha
Reactions: 87

gigi_93

VIP Member
My fella’s love language is food. He wants everyone to be fed. There’s always fresh cooked food on the go in our house, he brings huge platters to work, he makes big breakfasts. He will feed you. He will feed your family. He will feed your dog. Just shown him that photo of Becki in the wild and asked what he would cook for her

“She’s had enough”

• Haha
Reactions: 75

user726

VIP Member
Someone was in the chat spamming becki to say ‘congrats to Gigi for the birth of their baby’ and becki actually said congratulations 😭 I am dying. I wish I was screen recording

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

GBPackersFan91

I am physically disabled, a Dwarf, and every time I leave the house and go in public I have people stare at me, laugh at me and call me a funny little man (more so young children) which I have go used to now, but I wonder if Becki has people stare at her or make comments about her.
Obviously I know we’re in different circumstances, as I was born the way I am, and Becki has got to how she is by stuffing impressive amounts of calories in her mouth each day.
It can be upsetting having people stare and hearing them make comments, so I do wonder how Becki feels about going out. Particularly as she is the queen of food TikTok as she would have you believe.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’m no almond mum but does anyone else crave fresh fruit or salad after they’ve ate like a smelly goblin for a while? I can go a week being a complete hog but I get to a point where I’m like SALAD. Give me something fresh and crisp

Reactions: 60

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Huns who post a picture of their stupid ass journals and a pen and some kind of boss babe slogan are my natural enemy.

Throw in a b&m candle and I ride at dawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 58