Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elisesya

Chatty Member
IMG_0668.jpeg

*Clutching my pearls* in disbelief. I knew she was big but she’s absolutely HUGE. She must feel so uncomfortable. This must be the biggest she’s been, even bigger than her early neanderthal days.
Also looks as if she’s looking into the pram 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
your honour, case 115 on the docket, matter of Ronald McDonald vs Becki Jones.

We would like to once again remind the defendant that the consumption of chicken and chep should be done outside of court.

Could the defendant please refrain from playing What was I made for while trying to cry into her phone as proceedings are now underway.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

soph30

VIP Member
How can you possibly choose Olly Murs and James Arthur as your two big concerts of the year you want to spend money on?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

x.x.x

VIP Member
Becki acting like people are treating her like kate middleton 😂 we can see your not dead you cat funt

• Haha
Reactions: 38

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Imagine sitting there eating your dinner minding your own business, then looking over and seeing your waster daughter filming herself so strangers on the internet can take the piss. What a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Don’t jump on me but I actually do feel sorry for her with this, it’s fuckin grim saying someone has died when they’ve not and as much as I dislike her, I don’t think she’s warranted this *hides*

• Heart
Reactions: 36

goldie341

VIP Member
There’s no way she’s standing, she always gets seated tickets. Remember the JLS concert when an absolute legend bisonette got photos of her in the crowd and posted them here? She was taking up so much space I feel sorry for anyone that has to sit near her. Shes going to struggle with the stairs, if there’s a fire RIP anyone stuck behind her on the way out 💀
No idea who took them but they’re a legend whoever they are
IMG_0598.png
IMG_0597.png

• Wow
  • Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
Of course she had to dish up hers first and then everyone else’s… controlling how much they have making sure she has the most. Greed

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
How insincere does she come across? Like she’s trying so hard to sound upset.
She's a classic grief thief. I've had quite a few people close to me die over the years, and it's fascinating how people find a way to make it about them. Saying "we chatted" is a classic grief thief manoeuvre, as it's vague enough to insinuate you were close and also basically unproveable.

It's pathetic, so right up her alley, really.

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
👏 👏 👏

All the kids in poverty in this country and people gift absolute weapons like Becki and the other grifters on that app. I will genuinely boycott anyone I see giving her freebies or doing collabs with her.

On another note, I’ll pay her £10000 to stop saying ‘honestly’
That’s what upsets me tbh
The women and kids in refuges with fuck all
The older people reliant on a scrappy pension
Those who are disabled and surviving off fuck all
The cancer wards in hospitals full of patients

Yet Becki, a food addict who lives at home with virtually 0 outgoings is who they choose to gift a fucking hamper of takeaway to

• Heart

0121doone

I'm confused, she said she had a meal deal because "Thursday's are always busy" but she went out to buy a meal deal, to take it back home and eat it? you can make pasta in 10 minutes. Surely that saved no time. Meal deals are for when you're on the move or in an office aren't they? I love a meal deal but I can't say i've ever left my home to buy one to take it back home and eat? am i going mad?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
There’s no way she’s standing, she always gets seated tickets. Remember the JLS concert when an absolute legend bisonette got photos of her in the crowd and posted them here? She was taking up so much space I feel sorry for anyone that has to sit near her. Shes going to struggle with the stairs, if there’s a fire RIP anyone stuck behind her on the way out 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 35