BeckiJones4 #77 Easter Legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I would be so embarrassed to be seen out with her you can just imagine the looks she gets

Reactions: 9
She really fancies herself as Abby Lee Miller

She needs to stop watching tv shows about kids
---
IMG_0731.png
IMG_0732.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Relatively new to Becki so sorry if this has been discussed in the past - but are we aware if she had issues in her childhood or certain things that perhaps happened to her to make her turn to food in such a massive way? Might also explain how she seems stuck in perpetual tweendom despite being in her thirties.

Or am I being too kind? Is it just greed?
This is why we need supersize vs superskinny back. They look back and try and lin point where it all went wrong for them. Although I think emotional support Cath is a feeder and Bison seems to have narc traits and craves attention which she gets from her eating tiktoks.

Reactions: 11
I genuinely don’t think it’s that deep. I think she’s a greedy bastard and having her own money enabled her to buy tit constantly.

Reactions: 30
I genuinely don’t think it’s that deep. I think she’s a greedy bastard and having her own money enabled her to buy tit constantly.
I really don't care about Becki as a person & her helf etc, so I agree with ar Gigi. She is literally just a greedy duck with no expenses and therefore free reign to buy whatever she wants.

She lives in an echo chamber with no idea that what she simply spends on takeaways per month, is all some families have for everything for the entire month. She's a privileged, entitled, immature, reprehensible blubbery bleep. Needs a slap around the playdoh bonce and kicking out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Just watched her takeaway vid from last night. She is the only one who took any pizza but then said ‘there’s all this if anyone wants it later’ - so did no one else get any pizza? They where probably just happy with their hot dogs but Beck Beck just had to order a pizza as well.
*were

I’m not illiterate I promiseum

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah man hasn’t this thread been amazing 🤣 some absolute gold moments in here

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.