BeckiJones4 #77 Easter Legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same thing, bit of a trek that and drip isn't very nice tbh
Isn’t it odd, like it’s not as if Levenshulme is a well known area as well if you’re not from Manchester 🤔 must be researching food places with a fine tooth comb

Reactions: 13
Riveting content from our bison as per, bet she thinks ah that’s sick I’ll post that

Reactions: 8
Isn’t it odd, like it’s not as if Levenshulme is a well known area as well if you’re not from Manchester 🤔 must be researching food places with a fine tooth comb
Is THAT what her “busy saturdeyyyyy” involved? duck me what a sad little life Jane!

Reactions: 5
“The trolls wouldn’t say that to your face”

well, I don’t have an absolute basic witch Music taste so would never bump into you at a concert becks but yes, if I saw you, I wouldn’t need to say anything because the look of disgust on my face would say it all for me tbh
But I would tell you you’re a bleep if the occasion arose x
---
With thanks to our comrades on Reddit for the after pictures 👏🏻
Candids of her are hilarious. Why continue to use filters when everyone knows what you really look like? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 24
There's a cacophony of things wrong with this slush brained village idiot, but being attracted to James Arthur & Olly Murs MUST be near the top. Just fancy Gillian Anderson or Hannah Waddingham like a normal person.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Like 5/6 yrs ago I went to a Skid Row concert (old school 80s hair rock at its finest !) anyway , a woman walked up to me like she knew me (looked mid to late 40s .. and being nice , she must have had a hard paper round . Quite haggard, size 18/20 at a guess) Turns out she was an IG friend , & when I tell you all the person post on her IG could have been her daughter I ain’t lying . She had filtered herself 4 sizes slimmer , and 20yrs younger . But the fact she happily walked up to me made me think , as I do with Bison . The filters that are on constant , the lack of full length mirrors at home , they’ve convinced themselves they look like their filter. Because they see nothing else ..

Reactions: 7
“I don’t even care if I look greedy on this”
Babes, you just existing makes you look greedy

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.