Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotCrossBun

IMG_0310.jpeg
:sick: And here, in her natural habitat, we find the female bison, ready to forage on today’s mountain of free food, washed down by gallons of full fat coke. State of it. 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

justlurking2345

VIP Member
My opinion on the TikTok comment, I think she meant to DM the video to Paige but her fat sausage fingers and smooth brain means that she accidentally posted it as a comment instead🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 34

Venom

VIP Member
did any of you hear her saying this ?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Venom

VIP Member
The fact that this big fat ugly cunt has the nerve to call anyone a mess is truly baffling. Beckcunt, you're hideous repulsive beast, your own family can't even tolerate you, You're just offensive in everyway. You are a horrible cunt. Unkindly Fuck Off.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
“A duplo bar, sorry if I pronounce that wrong” it’s literally spelt phonetically xo
---
22 takeaways in a month with 29 days hahahahaha that’s outstanding

• Wow
  • Haha

cwymmie

VIP Member
she’s not the biggest fan of chocolate in drinks
Why does this girl lie so much 😭 She literally makes a hot chocolate steyshun every December and scrans the lot herself. She literally went viral making a hot chocolate. Is this bitch for real??

• Haha
Reactions: 32

amb1505

Wow the audacity to call anyone else a mess when she’s probably about 2 and a half weeks away from a cardiac arrest.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I don’t know how someone can spend over 2 tun a month on takeaways and be told they’re losing weight

• Haha
Reactions: 31

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
Ive eaten a large portion of pesto gnocchi and I honestly feel so sick, greasy & disgusting, I don’t know how she eats such processed stuff all day long (24/7% of the time anywaysssssss) and doesn’t feel like this.
---

Also the oak stain chode fingers kill me
I hope you’re pretending to almond mum here for a laugh and I’m just too tired to sense the sarcasm.. if not I’d visit the docs to find out why you’ve had such a drastic reaction to a bit of pesto gnocchi love ❤

gigilouxx

VIP Member
“A nice treat for the kids on Easter morning” what kids?! Becki you don’t fucking have kids

• Haha