Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
Why’s she saying she HAD to take Peej to dancing?? She isn’t your daughter??? Who took her before you drove??? She probably offered since she knew a maccies would be on the cards

Reactions: 37

Wills315

VIP Member
She brought a full carrier bag just for her keys? A bag of snacks more like. It reminded me of a child "I'm gonna run to the tree and back" 😂 the people in the comments saying she could do the couch to 5k 🤣 More like the couch and 5000 Kg .

• Haha

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
I love Shirl with her bad Botox, tattooed eyebrows and flammable hair with obvious join. The classic photo pose she perfected back in 2007 when we old birds started to use digital cameras backwards at a high angle to do our selfies.

Takes me back! Go on Shirl, grab that microphone off the pub singer and belt out a bit of Shania. Start with that bitch who shoved you when you were queuing at the bar, you were definitely here before her AND she’s been looking at you funny.

I’ll hold your clip ins while you vom xx

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I mean becki is the worst Tiktoker I’ve ever come across for editing. But I wonder how far Caff went off script there to make her cut it.

Also the stupid bloon said ‘old school’ 6 times in that videum. Each time she made it sound like she was learning a foreign language.

Prick.
Cath was probably about to say "you lying fat cunt you ate the cake"

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Takeaway Tracker - March 2024
02/03/24 - Pub Kids Menoo - £11.99
02/03/24 - Slim Chickens - £25.40

• Wow
  • Haha

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Listen, I’ve sat through automatic slander, 40 year old mums slander but BY CHRIST I will not stand idly by and have Diet Coke slandered.

It’s a good 30% of my personality.

Pepsi can fuck off too.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
Ah maybe I’m going soft but I do feel a bit sorry for her tonight, she is clearly trying to lose weight but she’s still hench. Lol I’ll see myself out
I’m just not sure February’s takeaway tracker could possibly be classed as trying..

She’s become *slightly* more active by actually walking occasionally but her diet has become even worse than it was before

• Heart
Reactions: 35

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Her war crime top lip when drinking tea used to be my 13th reason.

Now it’s her *opens takeaway, sees exactly the thing she ordered looking exactly as it’s meant to* * dog watching a magic trick look* ‘OOOOOOH OOOOOOOKAAAAAAY’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Just like toum clear up everywun that the approx 20 Easter eggs I've eaten since January were all part of my reviewums xx

• Haha
Reactions: 34

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Pissing myself at "I'm doing easter egg reviems" so you're just eating a fuckload of chocolate then Flubber?

• Haha

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
All running will do is absolutely fuck up her already knock knees. Totally agree that the next excuse will be a running related injury.

If she just walked 5k every day and stuck to about 2500 calories she would lose a shit ton of weight.

But noum

user726

VIP Member
I was walking my dog in the woods earlier and was imagining what it would be like seeing becki legging it through the trees on her mental elf run

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
‘I dOnT KnOw HoW to UsE FiLtErS’ babe your banana literally changes colour as you put it in your mouth

IMG_0747.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart