Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tastycrepe

✨Becki's February Takeaway Wrapped✨

All credit to @gigilouxx here. thank you soldier for all your hard work.

Of the 29 days in February, Becki had 23 publically announced takeaways. This isn't including the added shite made at home, such as this month's whopper of the family sized mini eggs pot of joy.

Mcdonald's made an appearance 7 times, making up 30.4% of all takeways all month.
I was surprised that Costa et al (referring to her trips to various hot beverage chain brands) made up such a high portion too.
1709245533044.png

This is the frequency of which she bought takeaways. On 6 days this month there were two takeaways bought in one day. Note, a sneakily declared Mcdonnums for the 28th of Feb disclosed at the end of her recent DITL.
Also note, a suspicious drop of data towards the end of the month, suggesting undeclared takeaways.

1709245805390.png

To date I think this is the worst month she has ever had since the trackers started. But nothing can ever beat 2 kebab-gate and 4 person donner munchie box for stand alone incidents.
I was surprised to see a lack of kebabs though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 141

hol20x

VIP Member
I really wanted two pints of trifle and a packet of cresp as the thread title. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 66

amb1505

For anyone who missed the live xx

she’s going out for tea tomorrow
She told her dad to eat to the meal prep meals too
Wednesday is a let the wheel decide possibly featuring domino’s
Thursday is dance day and she’s not having McDonald’s apparently

she’s not the biggest fan of lasagne, McFlurrys, mini eggs (she prefers creme eggs), strawberry flavour, chocolate in drinks
The XL mini egg meal prep is still in the fridge..

she is doing a world tour of supermarkets for Easter eggs to review. She wants to compare high end and budget. On the list to visit is M&S, Lidl, Lindt
But don’t worry she WONT be eating 5 eggs she will try a small bit of them all then let the kids have them on Thursday

upcoming content: making dominos crème egg cookies, crème egg croissants, Easter egg freak shakes

she’d love to go to Iceland, Amsterdam, Dubai, some of the USA states

she can’t see herself working in a nursery again anytime soon but she loved it and would maybe like to go back one day (going to be a shock when she goes for an interview and they Google her and find 75 threads of her being called a nonce’
She thinks nursery staff should be paid more as and I quote - ‘you’re literally looking after someone’s most precious fing in the world’

she’s going to look into couch to 5k but doesn’t want to commit or feel like she has to do it
She closed her move ring whilst sitting down in the car

That’s all I can be arsed to retain for now

you know you love me
XOXO gossip gal x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

gigi_93

VIP Member
Never known someone in their 30s to do so little with their day except maybe my cousin but he’s in a mental institution

• Haha
Reactions: 59