Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cill2019

VIP Member
I’ve never commented before so hi! I genuinely used to feel sorry for Becki and the hate she got. I’m a big girl too (not as big) and to think that people may think the same about me as the think about her can be hard BUT Jesus Christ the food consumed in the last few days is unreal. The look on her face when she saw it was Diet Coke! I thought she was going to explode. The disappointment when food isnt what she expected. When she got 2 cookies instead of 4. She needs an intervention. She’s actually made me see I need to sort my shit out

Reactions: 30

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
Im actually loving her fitness era. It is highly entertaining watching her delude herself that its making any quantifiable difference to her overall health. The takeaway tracker tells the real story.

• Haha

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
Having watched the dancing video, I now completely understand why so many people ask if she has additional needs.

• Haha

ayms94

I love how insistent she is on repeatedly denying that she’s doing these walks to lose any weight looool the denial is insane

Reactions: 29

Sawna

VIP Member
Does she not own a bra ffs

Tits all over the place, I bet her back tits were at it too

• Haha

4yogits

VIP Member
I can’t wait till she goes to Bostom and sees Obese Women in Ellesmere Port, Bolton & Toxteth Sweaters

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I've only just actually watched the currywurst video - She had ZERO intention of eating that. She didn't even try it. She literally sank her teeth into the very end and said no. She 100000% planned on getting a maccies with Peeeeeeej all along. Maccies is part of her grooming routine with Paige.

Reactions: 28

Life88

She's always lived in the same area right? So why is she so surprised by everything she sees on her walk? Surely she must have walked in these places before? Also she is always so impressed by such a basic field, it'll blow her tiny little mind if she actually makes it up a mountain.

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
That jodi is a proper shithead isn’t she? A few people have commented saying donate some eggs to food banks and she’s replied basically saying poor kids shouldn’t have Easter eggs, only “sustainable” food 🤣 Jodi said fuck dem kids

• Haha
  • Wow

Houseofbane29

Chatty Member
Going out for a few drinks means she's going to her pals for a takeaway. She did this last time and dressed right up for a night in. Bizarre behaviour

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
Why would someone pretending to be her tag Paige? Surely if it was just a ‘troll’ account they would say loads of random shit making her look like an idiot. Just posting 1 comment and tagging her niece in it then quickly deleting it… too sus tbh. Her and Paige defo have an inside joke about that woman on TikTok and bec probably posted that comment without thinking then panicked and quickly got rid of it.

• Heart